How can you learn to be fashionable as a guy? Is it a turn on to girls if a guy is fashionable?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean one dosen't have to stay on top of fashion trends. But I appreciate a guy with good fashion sense and is dressed clean, and has a style that he's comfortable with that is well put together rather than just putting on something that is random. Try follwing some lifestyle/style bloggers on instagram, I follow this guy's wife as I love her fasion style... but he, himself is a pretty clean cut guy @codywestonandrew 👌