What do you think of the ladies who dye their hair with extreme colors and wear extreme make up on?

Like all the rainbow color spectrum or several colors in the hair at the same time. I knwo some ladies are bold and like changes often and look different but in my personal case you wotn caught me dying my hair like taht not even for a million bucks!! Do you think they do look pretty?

Will you dye your hair like that or not?

Do you think that changing their hair color like that lift a person self confidence just for a color? I doubt it.

910

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why, but I actually prefer the extreme stuff to just normal makeup. I prefer the obvious extreme to something more subtle with a pretense that it's what they really look like.

Gimme a Goth over a "professional" look.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Gotta love 'em!! I've done purple, fuchsia, blue and red and I just love to go crazy with my hair. I am currently reading some opinions and I have to say, not all do it for attention seeking. If I wanted attention I would wear neon clothes and put colorful foundation or whatever. I always dye or cut my hair when I'm feeling blue so it's been through a lot. I don't like it looking natural because it makes me feel like I'm old and professional and I just wanna be a kid and go crazy, it's just hair!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It is just hair sure but you wotn be looking for a job in those colors if you apply to a Law firm or some serious type of business where image is very important they wotn hire you. Sometimes image is very imporant and first impressions.

• Of course not but certain business require some seriousness and image is very important in that particular case. First impressions are key in many business

• I'll have to work harder on my interview then, impress them with my brain rather than my looks.