Do girls prefer men with beard or clean shaven?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Neat nicely shaped up beard, or neat stubble. Must be neat.
    No facial hair makes him look like a prepubescent teen. Not my thing.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls prefer a beard. Some girls don't. I guess it is about every woman's mindset.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I dont like men with beard. Never in my life will i date a guy with beard.. 10 years later, i fall inlove with a bearded man. Lol were getting married next year. and i just love everything about him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Am glad you hate beard.
      Do you also hate male body hair?

• Show All
    • Your sisters and friends are all Asians and yet they love hairy body and beard on their men?

• @whattouseidk like i said every woman has their own preference. Im talking not just Asians, but all women in particular. Dont be too conscious about your body. Be thankful and love yourself. you only have 1 body so treasure it. There's a lot of people had it worse than you.

• Beard for sure. It makes them look more manly and sexy plus I've been with woman too and the hair is a better 'feel' to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer men with a little bit of a beard >>> it makes them look manly B-)

0|1
    0|0
  • clean shaven is epitome but a little beard never hurt nobody :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm torn because clean shaven looks more professional and cute but beards can be nice too sometimes. But I'd go with clean shaven

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean shaven.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on their face. If a guy has a rounder face, I think he looks better with a beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean shaved, or with stubble

0|1
    0|0
  • I like beard

0|0
    0|0
    • Light Stubble?

• Show All
    • many of the girls don't like lot of body hairs.. ofcrs male have more hairs but excess hairs are not attractive.. it feels like unhygienic and dirty.. but then it differs from girl to girl.

• It simply means excssive HAIRY man is repulsive and messy ugly beastly man?
      Be honest. Don't sugar coat

• Clean shaven

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• All men should have beards. It separates the men from the boys, girls and women.

A beard is like his home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls like a 5 o'clock shadow, but nothing longer than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No beard = no man

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes