Do you prefer Short Skirts or Long Skirts on Women?

Do you prefer Short Skirts or Long Skirts on Women?I just got done reading a Mytake by @LittleSally which you can find Here but it got me thinking about which length I enjoy seeing on women. To be clear about the length I count any skirt that's above the knee as a Short Skirt. (You can thank the 90's Public School rules for that, I just got used to that idea.)

In my younger days I was all about the shorter skirt thinking more or less that it was half the battle in catching a glimpse of a girl's "cash and prizes" for the first time. Now that I'm older I really enjoy longer skirts as there's an elegance and an air of mystery about them. I mean we all now what's hiding below but the longer skirts have a sway to them that's mildly hypnotic. (At least to me.) But what about you?

• Do you prefer Short Skirts or Long Skirts on Women?Short
  • Do you prefer Short Skirts or Long Skirts on Women?Long

1810

Most Helpful Girl

• Long. They just look classier and you can wear them anywhere without worrying whether you look inappropriate or not...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, as much as I think that women can look classy in either short or long skirts but I, overall, prefer long skirts.

I like long skirts because just like you, there is elegance and an air of mystery about them. I also like them because there is just something intriguing about the idea of women being traditional and "proper". It makes me want to find out more about that woman. Long skirts somehow has the kind of beauty that short skirts do not have (lol kind of hard to explain). Back in the olden days, when it comes to long skirts made for royalty/nobility, you come across many different kinds of beauty whether it's the woman, embroidery, complexity, emotions, etc. It is hard to describe with such words. :D

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE