Do you prefer Short Skirts or Long Skirts on Women?

Do you prefer Short Skirts or Long Skirts on Women?I just got done reading a Mytake by @LittleSally which you can find Here but it got me thinking about which length I enjoy seeing on women. To be clear about the length I count any skirt that's above the knee as a Short Skirt. (You can thank the 90's Public School rules for that, I just got used to that idea.)

In my younger days I was all about the shorter skirt thinking more or less that it was half the battle in catching a glimpse of a girl's "cash and prizes" for the first time. Now that I'm older I really enjoy longer skirts as there's an elegance and an air of mystery about them. I mean we all now what's hiding below but the longer skirts have a sway to them that's mildly hypnotic. (At least to me.) But what about you?

• Do you prefer Short Skirts or Long Skirts on Women?Short
    Vote A
  • Do you prefer Short Skirts or Long Skirts on Women?Long
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Long. They just look classier and you can wear them anywhere without worrying whether you look inappropriate or not...

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, as much as I think that women can look classy in either short or long skirts but I, overall, prefer long skirts.

I like long skirts because just like you, there is elegance and an air of mystery about them. I also like them because there is just something intriguing about the idea of women being traditional and "proper". It makes me want to find out more about that woman. Long skirts somehow has the kind of beauty that short skirts do not have (lol kind of hard to explain). Back in the olden days, when it comes to long skirts made for royalty/nobility, you come across many different kinds of beauty whether it's the woman, embroidery, complexity, emotions, etc. It is hard to describe with such words. :D

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Personally I like both long and short skirts, as the firdt is elegant and the second is sexy. What I don't like is skirts that are mid length as they remind me of frumpy cat ladies. Might be because my school skirt was that length and it made me look uncute.

0|2
    0|0
  • Short skirts tend to look pretty modest of my short legs lol. Long skirts can be really flattering too. My preference will depend on the material, the style, and the weather.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get more attention from guys my age with long skirts. Surprisingly I attract old men with short skirts. Works for me since I prefer wearing long. I love their designs

0|1
    0|0
  • Long skirts. I don't wear them because I'm 5'2 and any long skirt I buy trips me up constantly which sucks but I love the way they swish around :P

0|1
    0|0
  • What happens if I personally don't have a preference? o. O just to throw a spanner into the works?

LOL nah i like short

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the occasion and season. I have both. I voted short.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think there is a time n place for both, and if done right and on the right person.

For example if it's summer and hot there is more reason to pull out the shorter version as it's warm. If your going out to a club or bar the shorter version makes more sense too if you want to sex it up. If you have sexy legs and that's your best trait then he'll yeah use it before you lose it. This can all be paired back with a less revealing top to make it not so hoochie!!

But if it's winter and your rocking a short skirt you look re-dic on all fronts good legs or not!

I now because I'm older but mind you still have a great bod like and feel more comfortable in longer skirts they still look great and hug all the right places but just look classier and give off the desired effect I'm going for.

Age also plays a big part in length!

0|1
    0|0
  • Short skirts. I'm pretty short at 5'2" and most long skirts look uneven on me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like all lengths in my wardrobe. I think the best just above the knee looks best on me.

0|1
    0|0
  • On me I prefer short skirts because I trip on long skirts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. Something in between

0|1
    0|0
  • Long.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefere knee length skirts.

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely wear skirts, but both can look good