I DO ONLY WEAR BLACK AND can't GET DRESSED IN OTHER COLORS?

I'm wearing blue and I just wanna take it off. It makes me sad when I wear normal basic clothes.

I can't avoid all the black clothes.

I'm going more for pastel kpop but It's hard finding matching colors.

Anyone who feels the same? Like I can only wear black and it makes me sad wearing anything else.

What should I do? Everybody reacts a lot when I wear black clothes.

54

Most Helpful Guy

• well u should show urself and see if others like u on black lol

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister does the same thing. She will occasionally wear a pop of color but her wardrobe is primarily black. She is in no way a goth or even into anything associated. She just really like the way black looks on her