What do you think of makeup on kids? How old does a person have to be to put on a full face of makeup?

My niece is 3 and we love putting makeup on her. Especially on occasions when we doll her up and match her eyeshadow and lipstick with the bright colors in her outfit. It's so cute!

I believe full face makeup should be put on after the growth spurt of puberty ends. Doesn't have to be an adult and one can be still growing, but not the growth spurt time or before please. I personally feel like, growth spurt is the time that separates you from being appropriate for kid's makeup to being appropriate for adult makeup. I didn't know what to do with my face during my time, but I loved black eyeliner always because it enhances my big eyes.

1712

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont like make up on women let alone kids i think women should be happy and get dolled up when its important I dislike women getting dolled up lile we are going to a dam club to go to the movies unless it's dinner and a movie then yeah pimp your self out but to hang out around the house go to the beach or swiming pool just dumb

• My profile picture was taken on a special day, hope that explains why I'm so caked on lol. :v

• well thats just my opinion on make up and I'm a no body too you so do what makes you happy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's right to put on makeup on toddlers. Their skin is too delicate to do so. Even grown woman's skin is affected by it. We have tradition of putting kohl.. but in older times, it used to be prepared at home itself (by holding ghee-covered silver spoon on flame and then collecting the soot) so it was much safer. Nowadays, commercially prepared Kohl has many chemicals so personally I don't recommend it either.