What can a girl with no typically sexy attributes do to be sexier?

The only things I have going for me is that I'm not overweight and I have a nice butt lol. Other than that I'm really not the typically sexy type. I'm thin and average height so I'm neither petite nor do I have long legs to show off. I'm quite literally flat chested too. I have an above average face but it would be like a 7 out of 10.

Is there someway I can dress or something I can do to be sexier? No point in suggesting things like plastic surgery cause I'm a broke college student...

422

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not overweight and have a nice butt. Believe me, these days, that's more than enough to be sexy. Plenty of guys, including myself, prefer smaller breasts; and your modesty, humility, honesty and lack of arrogance are all very cute, very sexy characteristics. Remember, being sluttier, and being more like a model or a porn star, doesn't make you sexier- far from it. In my eyes, and most guys' eyes, cute IS sexy. Embrace what you are- I know I'd love to embrace a girl like you, reassure you about just how sexy you are in my eyes with a hands-on demonstration...

Most Helpful Girl

• Have someone in a nice department store help you dress for your shape. Also google articles on that. Get a sexy haircut.

I am sure you are sexier than you think you are though.