What are some nice Hair cut for thick hair?

Also, tell me everyday styles for my college. I won't keep it down everyday so. My face is kinda round and big.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever suits you

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is very layered, and I like it. And as for styles, my hair is really curly, so I can't really do anything with it unless I just took a shower. And I always have somewhere to be in the morning so I don't really have any practice with that. I just wear it down, or put it into braids.

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Why do Indian girls have beautiful feet?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• For thick hair, it's best to keep it shoulder length or longer. I have a round to an oval face, and thick curly/wavy hair. Both long and midlength hairstyles fit me best, without bangs. Bangs make my face seem smaller, and for sideswept bangs, my hair is too thick and curly.

At the moment, it's collarbone length, and I often wear my hair or completely down, or with some buns or half updos.

2|0
    0|0
  • 3|0
    1|0
  • I always feel layers works well with thick hair. I guess this is called, chunky layers?

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your hair type and what you mean by thick hair. Most women do not have thick hair but believe they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, wavy and layered would probably look beautiful on you. Is your college in the U. S?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes