Why do you wear makeup?

My number one reason is to look older. I'm quite short and if I don't wear makeup, I legit look like a 12 year-old (though some 12 year old girls nowadays probably look older than me). Second reason is because I like the process. I like drawing, I majored in art; I guess that's why when I get the right eye-shadow blend and contouring and that sharp-ass cat eyeliner, I feel like a champion. Then when I look at my face in the mirror afterwards I'd be like "Dayyuumm gurl, you're a masterpiece!" and I shit you not, it's one of the best feeling in the world. I don't always wear heavy makeup tho, light makeup for work is enough to get me look like my real age. So what's your reason?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love makeup. I don't wear that much during summer but I find it very fun to do.
    I love to try knew looks when I go out at night. I love the process of it, to take my time doing it. I love the end result and makes me feel pretty when I go out.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 7

• I think it makes me look ways prettier in my own eyes. According to a poll of mine, it doesn't to others, but I don't really care.

1|0
    0|0
  • See I love the process and I like enhancing my features the best way possible. Gotta get that contour to be on point!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear it cause I like wearing it, I like adding colour to my face and experimenting with different products, I just like how much more confident and prettier I feel with a dark lipstick on

0|0
    0|0
  • "Because I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright" :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like doing it and the process of baking and cream contouring and shit is fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Once in a blue moon if I feel like it then maybe for fun haha xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I feel like it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes