Why do you wear makeup?

My number one reason is to look older. I'm quite short and if I don't wear makeup, I legit look like a 12 year-old (though some 12 year old girls nowadays probably look older than me). Second reason is because I like the process. I like drawing, I majored in art; I guess that's why when I get the right eye-shadow blend and contouring and that sharp-ass cat eyeliner, I feel like a champion. Then when I look at my face in the mirror afterwards I'd be like "Dayyuumm gurl, you're a masterpiece!" and I shit you not, it's one of the best feeling in the world. I don't always wear heavy makeup tho, light makeup for work is enough to get me look like my real age. So what's your reason?

81

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love makeup. I don't wear that much during summer but I find it very fun to do.
    I love to try knew looks when I go out at night. I love the process of it, to take my time doing it. I love the end result and makes me feel pretty when I go out.