GUYS: Do you think brown eyes on a girl are less attractive than blue or green?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I'm a girl and I want to see the results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. I'm a big fan of eyes. Any color can be beautiful, and any color can be mundane. It just depends on the eyes. People tend to like blue or green because they stand out. They're just not appreciating, and looking close enough at darker eye colors

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got dark brown eyes that fade into black. Always trying to figure out how to lighten up my eyes haha. I've got the darkest hair and eyes in my family.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Its all about her, inside & out. Her thoughts, ways, ideas, morals, opinions... etc. If I lover her wouldn't matter what color her eyes. If I loved her; I'd have to look deep into her eyes, mind, soul & yes- - her body too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some ethnicities simply don't have much variation in their eye color. Every ethnicity of people has equally beautiful women.

3|0
    1|1
  • Darker colors are harder to see detail, brown eyes are just a dark circle, blue or green contrasts with the pupil and shows more detail and is more interesting to the eye, however lighter colors fade faster and thereby show age faster.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, it really depends on the girl. Eye color is hardly a good definer of attractiveness.

1|0
    0|0
  • hell no-i fell for the most beautiful girl in the work-browns eyes only enhanced her beauty:

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark eyes can be sexy as fuck lol. So can blue eyes. It all depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the beauty of eyes comes down to eye shape not color.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I really like blue/green eyes, especially when blonde/redhead

0|1
    2|1
  • damn.. brown eyes is so attractive for me.. blue and green are pretty but brown has it's magic also

1|1
    1|0
  • Just say that white people are more attractive then Asian PERIOD END OF TOPIC

0|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• No i actually think brown eyes pretty and i have green eyes.. but honestly eye color isn't that big deal to me..

0|0
    1|0
  • Guys with light eyes tend to like girls with darker eyes vice versa. My boyfriend has green eyes and he likes my brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my brown eyes.. but blue/green/gray all are beautiful as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes and have no problem getting guys interested in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's ridiculous

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes