Why do girls mostly dislike fashioned, pretty girls?

When she walks past and gets many cold faces from other girls.

94

Most Helpful Guy

• Because women are in competition to mate with men.

Why do you think women like to wear $1,000 shoes and carry $3,000 purses? Men don't care. It is to tell other women they are better mates than they are because their man is willing to spend so much on something so frivolous.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that pretty women need to be aware that other women feel a type of way around you so you need to try harder to be nicer and pleasant. People already assume SO much about an attractive person- they also assume that a pretty woman is a stuck up b****. I always try to smile at them and just be nice, regardless of their behavior. I just try not to let stuff like that get to me