Why do girls mostly dislike fashioned, pretty girls?

When she walks past and gets many cold faces from other girls.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because women are in competition to mate with men.

Why do you think women like to wear $1,000 shoes and carry $3,000 purses? Men don't care. It is to tell other women they are better mates than they are because their man is willing to spend so much on something so frivolous.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that pretty women need to be aware that other women feel a type of way around you so you need to try harder to be nicer and pleasant. People already assume SO much about an attractive person- they also assume that a pretty woman is a stuck up b****. I always try to smile at them and just be nice, regardless of their behavior. I just try not to let stuff like that get to me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• jealousy?

0|0
    0|0
  • because they are not like them

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about the competition. Lots of women are threatened by hot girls because of the male attention they get.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• maybe because the other ones are envious or jelly

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are insecure and hate other women who are confident. They waste so much time hating on other women, rather than hitting the gym, eat well and wear nice clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally jealousy and personal insecurity. When I see ladies that are very put together I think good for them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm against discrimination based on style. I fucking hate everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy, insecurity two of the main causes she might think the other girl is a threat

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's jealousy

0|0
    1|0
  • jealousy I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not like that at all, I more likely admire them for their beauty but I'm not lesbian that's for sure.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes