Why are people so against plastic surgery?

it really baffles me. who cares if someone wants to spend their money on it? some people literally jump at any and every opportunity they can to bash someone with surgery. i sometimes think it's jealousy that the person ( may) not be able to afford it. almost all models have had some form of plastic surgery and they are considered the most beautiful people in the world. a little tweak here and there isn't bad!

1326

Most Helpful Guy

• didn't know that women who get breast implants are more likely to commit suicide as well?

I'll tell you why I can't stand people who get plastic surgery.
    it's because these people are so incapable of being happy with their own body that they have to pay a doctor to cut them up.

confidence doesn't come from picking a nose out of a catelog or having fucking stupidly fat lips because of some idiot fad.

it comes from accepting who you are

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • why can't you stand the people? why can't you accept that it's their choice and move on? nobody is forcing you to do it! and ultimately if they really are unhappy, then it's them who are unhappy and not you.

• okay what about if it's a girl do boys dig it too? lol

• I've always admired a girl who can take a punch and own it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• When people hear "plastic surgery" the first thing that jumps into their mind is extreme or botched plastic surgery. The best work is the natural type that nobody notices, but if they don't notice it then the only representation of plastic surgery they have is tits that are hard as a rock and lips as big as my ass. Believe me, put a hot girl in front of them that has had very natural looking plastic surgery and they won't be talking the same crap about it that's about to come in the opinion section. Most likely they wouldn't even know in a million years that she's gotten work done.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • this is a great response

• my butt lift is the 31st of this month

• "The best work is the natural type that nobody notices"

^^ +1 x 10,000,000,000,000

You wrote it. So I don't have to.

Depending on exactly what demographic you surround yrself with... yr very concept of "normal" may even have been subverted by tastefully subtle cosmetic enhancements.

It's a beautiful thing.