How do you "Wear the outfit and don't let the outfit wear you"?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people think I am arrogant but I'm just confident. So I just have a confident look which extends to my clothes. So, I own them.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence will only get you so far...
    Depending on how YOU look and what the outfit you're wearing IS like... the 'outfit wearing you' situation may occur from time to time and you can't do anything about it - but the thing is - just look at yourself in the mirror with the full thing on and analyze what drowns you in that outfit...
    Maybe take away the hat, or that big scarf, or maybe those pants are a bit too loud for you...

The trick is to be able to analyze and adjust it to YOU!

=)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for a good, legitimate answer, instead of answering, "what?"

I mean, if you don't know, keep scrolling or follow the question and leave me alone 🙄

• Haha Yeah, it happens a lot on here... everyone is just scrounging to get a silly extra point...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Lol sounds like a girl thing tbh. I've never heard any of my guy friends talk about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't visit soviet Russia...

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm so confused.

0|0
    1|0
  • The clothes can't wear you. End of discussion.

0|1
    0|0
  • confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Try on lots of clothing brands till you find one that compliments your body, then you have to be comfertable wearing them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Look comfortable in it. There's nothing worse than a fidgeting g insecure chick stumbling along in heels and trying to stop her skirt riding up. If your going to wear it, own it with Confidence and ease. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Basically wear what fits you very well. Forget what's in fashion right now if it doesn't fit you and flatter your figure. Wear clothes that look like they were made for you, not just something you picked up off a rail.

0|0
    0|0
  • whaaaaaat?

0|0
    3|0
  • When you walk into the room, you are the statement, not the outfit.
    You've just gotta be confident in what you're wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually people say this for outfits that are a bit avant garde or stand out a lot and you need a certain confidence to pull them off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Confidence. Be confident and nothing else matters. Everything looks better when the person wearing it is confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that means to wear something with confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Be confident and have that attitude that you're the hottest girl in the room

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to own it. Whatever you choose to wear, rock it.

0|0
    0|0
  • you make it your out fit personalize with accessories

0|0
    0|0

• how can mirrors be real if out eyes ain't

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha what?

0|0
    1|0
  • Confidence and being comfortable