How do you "Wear the outfit and don't let the outfit wear you"?

177

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people think I am arrogant but I'm just confident. So I just have a confident look which extends to my clothes. So, I own them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence will only get you so far...
    Depending on how YOU look and what the outfit you're wearing IS like... the 'outfit wearing you' situation may occur from time to time and you can't do anything about it - but the thing is - just look at yourself in the mirror with the full thing on and analyze what drowns you in that outfit...
    Maybe take away the hat, or that big scarf, or maybe those pants are a bit too loud for you...

The trick is to be able to analyze and adjust it to YOU!

=)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for a good, legitimate answer, instead of answering, "what?"

I mean, if you don't know, keep scrolling or follow the question and leave me alone 🙄

• Haha Yeah, it happens a lot on here... everyone is just scrounging to get a silly extra point...