Do women have to wear makeup?

I never find the need to wear makeup and never really used it. I'm currently in highschool and the majority of girls wear it so I feel some pressure to wear it too. I'm in grade 11 and I feel that you need it to be a woman and to have men be attracted to you. is this true?

238

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not and this it what us guys are trying to tell you when we say you look better without it. Society and the media want women to believe and/or feel that they are "ugly" without it and nothing is further from the truth. Is a little make up nice/ok? Sure. But is it necessary or are you ugly without it? Absolutely not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I go both ways... I can be full face one day and absolutely nothing the next... The IMPORTANT thing though is that you're comfortable in your own skin! You certainly shouldn't feel pressured to use makeup because of what you see around you, and any decent guy who really LOVES you will not need you to wear makeup for him to be attracted to you! Makeup is expensive and a hassle anyway, just enjoy being in your own skin!