Do guys actually like curvy petite girls? ?

My boobs are really big and I am petite with a lot of curves. My boobs aren't perky. Without a bra they kind of sag because I am a 32g, and I am short. 5"2
Is that too much for a guy to handle?
Can hips and boobs just be too big for a guy?
I've never been in a relationship before and I usually dress pretty modestly so I honestly never have had any validation from guys and I'm insecure about it.
Most celebrities have smaller perkier and not too many curves. So, aside from catcalling at a girl with a big booty, big boobs, and tiny waist, would a normal guy actually find that to be too much?

219

Most Helpful Guy

• RASAYS ALL women are BEAUTIFUL!!! You have received VERY improper programming from the media. Those runway models torture themselves to submit to the control provided to provide for this programming. YOU ARE FINE. Your description sounds very very sexy. YOU MUST CONTROL YOUR IMAGE OF YOURSELF. Intend to program yourself. Request assistance from Pleadians, they are ANGELS here now to complete this creation. Please do not concern yourself with these "CURVES". Curves are beautiful. YOU ARE PERFECT!!! We ARE RA. We LOVE YOU. We are GOLDEN. LOVE<3

Most Helpful Girl

• We both almost have the same body structure but my hips aren't that wide and I'm skinner than you and I get a lot of attention don't worry about what guys want. But you can't tell me that a guy has never approached you in your entire lifetime it just means that he see what he likes and wants it. I use to hate my breast I thought they were too big for my body and my curves would be more visible without it. So don't worry.