Do guys actually like curvy petite girls? ?

My boobs are really big and I am petite with a lot of curves. My boobs aren't perky. Without a bra they kind of sag because I am a 32g, and I am short. 5"2
Is that too much for a guy to handle?
Can hips and boobs just be too big for a guy?
I've never been in a relationship before and I usually dress pretty modestly so I honestly never have had any validation from guys and I'm insecure about it.
Most celebrities have smaller perkier and not too many curves. So, aside from catcalling at a girl with a big booty, big boobs, and tiny waist, would a normal guy actually find that to be too much?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• RASAYS ALL women are BEAUTIFUL!!! You have received VERY improper programming from the media. Those runway models torture themselves to submit to the control provided to provide for this programming. YOU ARE FINE. Your description sounds very very sexy. YOU MUST CONTROL YOUR IMAGE OF YOURSELF. Intend to program yourself. Request assistance from Pleadians, they are ANGELS here now to complete this creation. Please do not concern yourself with these "CURVES". Curves are beautiful. YOU ARE PERFECT!!! We ARE RA. We LOVE YOU. We are GOLDEN. LOVE<3

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We both almost have the same body structure but my hips aren't that wide and I'm skinner than you and I get a lot of attention don't worry about what guys want. But you can't tell me that a guy has never approached you in your entire lifetime it just means that he see what he likes and wants it. I use to hate my breast I thought they were too big for my body and my curves would be more visible without it. So don't worry.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• it really depends on the guy, I personally think petite curvy girls are kinda hot, especially if they've got serious attitude to back that up lol... just be you the guy that sticks around won't be caught up on your looks, he'll love you for you, on the way to that, there'll be different kinds of men, all with different tastes and opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • it always depends on the overall look... but I'm sure there are plenty of guys who will love that. Without seeing an example of a similar body it's difficult to tell for me if I'm attracted or not. Usually curvy isn't really my type, independent of the height or boob size but many like that

0|1
    0|0
  • Too broad of statements.

You should just try to find out if the ones you are interested in are also interested in you. Mull over yourself, not your labels.

0|0
    0|0
  • No guys hate big butts and breasts where'd you get that idea?

0|0
    0|1
  • You are literally the dream girl for many guys haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I love petit women and lots if guys do. you need to find someone you are comfortable with and ask him or her out! 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • don't worry baby all of that beautiful body can be used for good things

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound amazing! I love curvy girls! I'd love to be able to see what you look like!

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly would love to see what you look like. you sound quite sexy, imop anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound hot to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do

0|0
    0|0
  • we need to see you to make a decision..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. I guess it depends on the chemistry

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • most of us love that kind of body

0|0
    0|0
  • you sound amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, it's the perfect combination.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You sound pretty much perfect!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes