Is beauty in the Eye of the beholder?

Is beauty truly in the eye of the beholder or are there some objectively beautiful traits people have?

523

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that beauty is in the individual, no man or woman is any less beautiful than another. outward/physical beauty is only about sexual attraction, unless experienced as an art form. when you date someone most often the first impression is based solely on looks, then there's the added attraction when someone shows equal intrest in you, which then evolves into a deeper attraction with time and conversation. often we (both men and woman) don't see the real beauty of a person until they are deeply in love, and that's basically what love is, seeing someone in their rawest form, their scrapes bruises, vulnerabilities, but then also seeing their true beauty, and loving unconditionally... so I know I went in a bit of a tangent but to wrap it all together, everyone's beautiful, certain features attract certain people, that's how we're wired, but the one, the man who really sees you for you, the one who'll be your forever won't give a shot if your sick and sniffling, if you have no makeup, or your butts to small, they'll love the he'll out of you because you're you, and they see you in you're entirety and know just how beautiful you really are

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, what some may not find attractive someone else will find attractive. Just because a female is attractive to one man does not mean she will be attractive to all men.