Nasty or pretty?

K...
Maybe it's me, but I HATE, with an absolute passion, long fingernails. On both sexes. Dake or real. Colored or not. I hate them.
Something about them seems so unsanitary.
I also dont like to paint my nails because it just... I don't known, its weird.
But back to the long fingernails. Like, I feel like there is just an access amount of dirt underneath that we can't see and they just look unappealing.
How do you feel about this subject?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Short nails for the win

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike the really long ones, especially if they are the pointy kind.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I actually don't mind long finger nails.. I like them in moderation.. But I hate short finger nails.. Like below the fingers type nails.. Like these..
    palm-reading.org/images/fingernails-short.jpg
    But I love these type of finger nails.. They're pretty to me..
    img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/.../...1407530838_full.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • hate long nails. on my guy friends. my one ex had long nails. NASTY all the way just cut them and color them if u want if you're a girl

1|0
    0|0
  • hmmm define long? super long I don't like. kinda long I like on women

1|0
    0|0
  • same.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a guy I'm prob in the minority here, but I love nice hands and professionally done finger nails on a female. I love hands and so I think medium to longer nails is extremely sexy, beautiful, and professional looking. Shows elegance and also confidence in my opinion. And I love backscratches with them lol! I love a nice French or hot reds, pinks, neutrals. I don't think about the unsanitary part of it, but if she goes every couple of weeks to the salon I think them getting redone helps?

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I HATE long nails on guys, and I hate it when they bite their nails to nubs!! On girls I like long nails as long as they are taken care of! But I get what you mean. I just think they make my fingers look longer and more elegant lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I little long is pretty

I have seen EXTREMELY long nails on some women, not feminine or classy just looks weird in my opinion :/

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I hate long nails to

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like long nails either.. on both sexes

1|0
    0|0
  • I typically keep my nails shorter. The longest they get is a little over the tips of my fingers. I agree it's a hassle to keep clean and can't ever get them totally clean. I'm with you with the polish too. However my problem is it chips too easily and chipped up nail polish looks terrible.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes