What's your opinion on how fashion has changed?

Has it changed for better or for worse?

213

Most Helpful Girl

• In some ways it has changed for the better: women don't have to wear ten layers of thick clothes and corsets anymore and men aren't required to always wear a suit. But, at the same time, I think it has changed for the worse. I am completely fine with people loving themselves and their bodies, but some people go... a little too far. I'm not talking crop tops, I'm talking fully shear clothing with a tiny speck of badazeling to cover their privates and extremely short skirts where you can literally almost see people's butt holes. As time goes on, I feel like the norm becomes wearing less and less clothes. But, not everybody wears skimpy clothes so I'd say it's pretty good right now. My favorite fashion era (for both men and women even though men's fashion didn't change much until the 70's) was the 50's and 60's. I love 60's coats and both eras' dresses. Men and women both look classy. I'm not saying we should go back to the 60's fashion sense: I love my shorts and t-shirts, I just think they had some cute clothing. So, I guess after this whole rant, my answer is I don't know. Lol.

• fashion is itself sooth and comfort but starts with some one on trend few years back we are looking towards east, europian countries but now adays east and whole world is looking towards us, coming fashion is going to be our that means Indian tradition trend , just wait and watch, starts with patanjali, yoga , Ayurveda, natural therapy , swach bharat... ending in Indian sanskar and culture and pride to be an indian..

Most Helpful Guy

• Couldn't care less. Can't people just wear what fits and be happy with it?