Is it bad to show too much cleavage?

I posted a picture of myself on social media showing a lot of cleavage because I'm confident in my body and I love my big boobs lol. My bra isn't showing through the shirt and there are no nipples at all showing... Is this okay?
Updates:
Oh and my friend gave me a 5 on the cleavage meter (with 10 being too much). He said it was pretty normal, so I think I'm good and I don't look bleh!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fine.
    Be confident. Be proud.

But there will always be people who will judge you on this. Just don't mind them.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no worries if it's done right

1|0
    0|0
    • Can I message you privately to see if it looks okay?

• Show All
    • I understand. follow me & I'll see if I can message you

• Okay I followed you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Pretty sure it is fine, if you feel good about it then there is no problem, do what pleases you and not others... Unless that is a plan... but that is for a different time haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont see the problem, and even if somebody has an issue with it, thats their problem. you should feel good about posting any photos of yourself that you want to on any social media platform.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes it's fine. if you're proud of your body and are confident with it then show it off. embrace it and enjoy it.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing like TOO MUCH cleavage. I like women who are confident and if someone have a problem with it, so what. If it looks good, show it.

1|0
    0|0
  • it is ok , as far as you are confident about your body, and you know how to carry your self

1|0
    0|0
  • ya that's fine. as long as u r comfortable with it. shows your naughty side I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would personally love to see that ^^ i'm a sucker for boobs ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not? Own it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No you should show off as much as you can

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooo :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • How dare you that's awful and disgusting!

0|0
    0|0
  • Include the pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Why no mention of posting that to get some attention...

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• I think you're fine as long as you don't show so much skin you look like a whore. For me I think would I show this to my family and if I think I would not then I delete it. but it's different for everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • umm well it's a bit trashy, but it depends why you want people to see your breasts

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just the style of the shirt and I happen to have a bigger bust though

• yeah ok, but why do you want people to see your bigger bust?

• Perfectly fine :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Can I ask for your opinion privately to see if it comes off as slutty or not?

• I just followed you. Can you message me first? I can't do it first since I'm not on the second level

• Nothing wrong with it if you like the pic.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think thats fine

1|0
    0|0
  • It's fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's perfectly acceptable.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes