What should I get?

I'm 15 and have never worn makeup. I'm going to go buy some and I don't know what to buy or how to really use it. Any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a teen, you can get away with dark eye liner around your eyes. It really makes your eyes pop. I always loved it, it looks so sexy and edgy. (But not like, TOO edgy). It seems like women over the age of 21 don't really go for that style, I guess they sort of find their way into "less is more" at that point. Whateves.

Just experiment!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Go easy at first. Start out with mascara, small changes make a difference and it's better to ease into it instead of jumping head-first. Get used to one item at a time, practice makes perfect. After mastering your mascara skills you can add a natural brown eyeshadow in the crease and/or a black/gray eyeliner on the upper lashline.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• okay don't do dark eyeliner around your eyes. that is for sure. to skip the 6th grade enough phase makeup that EVERYONE looks back on and is like ick) you should:
    primer for your face
    foundation that matches neck
    light toned concealer ( only tarte shape tape trust me)
    laura mercier translucent powder
    kat von d contour kit
    blush
    mascara
    brow powder
    lip gloss or liquid lipstick

0|0
    0|0
    • i recommend going on youtube and searching "gemma isabella everyday makeup look" or "carli bybel date night makeup look"

• and as for the light concealer put it under your eyes, in a stripe down center of nose, a bit on chin, and a bit on forehead in the middle of eyebrows. the beginning of contour

• Start with the basics. Get mascara, lipstick, blush, tinted moisturizer

1|0
    0|0
  • Mascara
    Eyeliner
    Eyeshadow
    Blush
    Lipstick

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes