What should I get?

I'm 15 and have never worn makeup. I'm going to go buy some and I don't know what to buy or how to really use it. Any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated!

41

Most Helpful Guy

• As a teen, you can get away with dark eye liner around your eyes. It really makes your eyes pop. I always loved it, it looks so sexy and edgy. (But not like, TOO edgy). It seems like women over the age of 21 don't really go for that style, I guess they sort of find their way into "less is more" at that point. Whateves.

Just experiment!

Most Helpful Girl

• Go easy at first. Start out with mascara, small changes make a difference and it's better to ease into it instead of jumping head-first. Get used to one item at a time, practice makes perfect. After mastering your mascara skills you can add a natural brown eyeshadow in the crease and/or a black/gray eyeliner on the upper lashline.