Define What Beauty Means to You?

Define beauty. Not the unachievable standards set by society, but define what beauty means to you.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• When you say unachievable, do you mean to say that nobody looks that way at all? A man can't be muscular and good looking? A woman can't be slim and pretty? What's unachievable about society's standards? They just reflect what most people find mos attractive.

• I mean things such as insane proportions that are photoshopped in magezines or expectations people have about themselves, how "perfect" can't exist because "better" always will

• Yeah but if you're trying to look 100% like photoshopped cover models there's probably something wrong with you, you're probably have a very unhealthy obsession with looking with a massive insecurity. They're just extreme versions of what most people find most attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is when you strive to be the happiest, healthiest you. Beauty is an internal entity that enhances your outward physical appearance. Going overboard physically with cosmetics and steroids is only false beauty because it comes from an unsatisfied and envious center. Looks deteriorate fast with stress, age, negative actions and thought processes, and inauthentic behavior

Genuinely beautiful people are still beautiful when they wake up, when they haven't slept for days, when they're covered in tears, when they're overworked. What social media portrays as beautiful with perfect makeup, hair, lighting, and contracted muscles is false, fleeting, and rooted in insecurity. People who are truly beautiful are confident enough in their everyday lives that they don't need to extort and flaunt their physical appearance or pander for validation and acceptance. Self confidence, esteem, and acceptance is beautiful