• Nope, they're gross.
    Vote B
  • Depends
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really cared about thigh gaps I'd fap to Spongebob.

3|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like having extra weight, it makes me feel happy and satisfied with myself. I've often been told my legs are my best feature (though personally I don't really think so, but due to scaring not fat.) and that's where I hold the majority of my fat, in my thighs. I don't have a gap hardly at all, just a little bit of a tiny triangle. but when I'm wearing tights or leggings, I love my legs so much. They feel sexy even though they're bigger than most peoples. I mean sometimes I envy those scrawny anime legs (would make me more confident to cosplay), or the really fit perfect skin ones... but then other times I'm happy to be myself. I don't really think the gap matters, just the overall shape of the leg. If you can basically see the bones in a girls legs, or they look like you could easily snap them, that's not really super attractive, nor is having so much unhealthy weight that it sags down. Just so long as your healthy enough though, your legs probably look pretty hot. I mean they're legs!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 61

• www.court-records.net/.../bratworth-normal(c).gif

They can be. Most of the time I see them though, I am indifferent to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if the gap come from her thighs pushing eachother apart from the middle.
    ilarge.lisimg.com/.../1118full-nicole-mejia.jpg

But if she's got a gap just because her legs are rail thin, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that they are even a thing is a sad commentary on young people. It is absurd that anyone even thinks of them much less that anyone worries if they are "hot" or not.
    SO no, they are ridiculous, not hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, they are also an indicator of my favourite body type. That being said, they are definitely not needed to look good and you don't have much control over them, so it's nothing anyone should worry about. Either you have one, or not. Doesn't really matter. A tight gap doesn't define if I find someone attractive or not

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a bit of deviation, but there is a fine line between too much and not enough. I like petite, but ribs, hip bones and extreme thigh gaps are as big a turn off as tree trunk legs and fay slabs. I like a tiny gap between middle thighs and knees, enough so her whole damn leg isn't squishing together, but still healthy. I guess petite but not extreme is what I'm trying to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that were true then skeletons would be desirable. Nobody has a bigger thigh gap than a corpse.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not in my opinion. I find thick thighs that touch more sexually attractive.

2|0
    1|1
  • How about a "Couldn't care less" option?

4|2
    0|0
  • they are generally anorexic. some people are born with a gap but those who aim to develop one are doing themselves harm. to me healthy is sexy

1|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• i've always thought it looked weird

2|0
    0|0
  • It really does not matter. I have one myself, and I like it, but thick thighs on a girl are cute too. I do like the appearance of thinner/smaller legs though, it makes you look taller and slimmer

0|0
    0|0
  • All depends on the person. If a big girl has a gap, I feel almost concerned lol. Or if the woman is small and has a really large gap. But on little women it looks fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Thigh gaps are still a thing people obsess over? No I do not like them for the simple reason that they don't look right, and I say that as a girl WITH a thigh gap...

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I really love them, primarily for practical reasons. I hate when my thighs rub together and chafe. However, I like the look of touching thighs more

0|0
    0|0
  • really don't care about thigh gaps lol and that's not a thigh gap in the picture.. your knees have to be touching

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't post the picture lol

• yeah but the girl in picture has a hot ass body.. (pun intended) and it's the proof of what I said.. you need thigh gap to have a hot ass body

• I think it depends on your body type, If your healthy it`s beautiful, but you should`t starve yourself for one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one and personally I'd rather have thick thighs

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think it depends. Just like anything else, it looks good on some and not as good on others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda like mine sometimes
    But I mean, it's whatever

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes