I'm 17 and I'm blonde and I have blue eyes. I'm 5'2 and I weigh 198... am I fat?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I don't care
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but you can do something about it. All you got to do is walk out your front door and start exercising. You got to clean up your diet big time

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• At 5'2, a BMI of 198 pounds would be about 36.2. Anything over a BMI of 24.9 is considered overweight. Keep in mind that BMI is not the best indicator of health status. Even Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime came up as overweight according to his BMI.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, but just cut down on carbs and and walk 20 minutes everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is that in non retard units?

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm 5'11 and I'm 155lbs so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you need to lose weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are obsessive fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • may I become your boyfriend?

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol if people didn't care they wouldn't be in this question in the first place.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• In relation to your height, you are a bit overweight, yes. At the end of the day, though, try not to look at the number on the scale. Look at your lifestyle instead and strive to be healthy, not light.

Are you eating right, and frequently enough? Are you getting enough exercise? Most importantly, are you happy?

If you answered 'yes' to those questions, throw out the scale, and go on with your bad self. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are obese, but maybe you at least carry it as well as you can. Don't see how your hair & eye color is relevant but whatever :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A little yes if I'm being honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you are definitely overweight if not obese.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes