What do you think of boney mannequins?

I know and agree that mannequins are basically modeling for the clothes on the store so of course designers and owners want an attractive body to model their clothing. But are bones showing like that necessary? What do you think? Also, is it attractive to you? What do you think of boney mannequins?What do you think of boney mannequins?What do you think of boney mannequins?What do you think of boney mannequins?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• 😂😂😂😂😂
    what do you think about this model?

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not necessary. They probably got them mannequin for cheaper that's probably why. Gotta say tho those Clothing / Bikini are HELLA hideous.

2|0
    0|0
    • But wouldn't it be expensive cause is more detail? Hahahah yeah they are hideous I didn't notice that

• No not at ALL because mannequins are made from a variety of materials , The primary ones being fiberglass and plastic so the less of it the less expensive it will be. @Anastasiya00

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Maybe their just trying to appeal to their demographic. Anorexic Albino women

3|1
    0|0
  • I agree with you. They should have some curvy looking mannequins
    and thin mannequins are okay but not anorexia looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • just a little less bone pls

1|1
    0|0
  • It's weird

1|1
    0|0
  • all girls should strive to be like this

0|1
    3|0
  • It's disgusting I am not into models

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like it boney.

1|0
    0|0
  • whatever float's their boat

1|0
    0|0
  • not attractive at all

0|0
    0|0
  • lol who cares

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• ermmm that shows the unhealthy side of modelling and will badly influence young kids

3|0
    0|0
  • So we can have fat mannequins but not boney ones? Just because we're boney doesn't mean we're a size 0 or unhealthy, just means some of us have a really high metabolism and can't gain weight. I am a UK size 4 or 6 and I think to have mannequins like this is a miracle. I can spend up to 6 hours shopping for something that looks great on a normal mannequin but terrible on me (I have been there too many times) These would be lifesavers to me

1|0
    2|0
    • Haha when did I say fat mannequins are okay?

• I get that visible bones are not always unhealthy in fact it is normal to have some. But no one healthy looks like this mannequins

• I don't mean you personally but people al have been petitioning and endorsing fatter mannequins saying it's what the "average girl looks like" and thinner mannequins have been targeted as "teaching girls to be thinner" I do look like the mannequin in red and my ribcage sticks out so much, my chest bone stick out just as much as the one in blue but I eat a lot, I exercise but not too much. There are people who look like this just because of genetics but we are healthy

• It's just creepy because they're so life like. Kind of perverted to have naked, anatomically correct mannequins. Takes away from the clothes too. A person with a body like these is probably not healthy so it sends the wrong message. But at the end of the day they can do what ever they wish.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think 2 and 4 look okay. The others look like something you would see on a person who is at least moderately underweight and that's probably not the best body image to impose on people. I'd prefer that a little more than skin is covering the skeleton, but I can't say I find it unattractive. I'm pretty boney myself, aha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boney mannequins and boney models are disgusting. France banned severely underweight models, other countries should too.

1|0
    0|0
  • bones showing isn't necessary. that's extreme and could send the wrong message to women.

2|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't make me want to buy the outfit their modeling

1|0
    0|0
  • We all know fashion was made for skinny people. 99.999% of models are skinny so why should this be any different

0|0
    1|0
  • Not attrative at all and teaches girls that they have to be skinny

1|0
    0|0
  • Mmm yeah this is a big ol' no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shit. I really need to gain weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less. Hangers are not attractive either, but no one complains about that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes