What do you think of boney mannequins?

I know and agree that mannequins are basically modeling for the clothes on the store so of course designers and owners want an attractive body to model their clothing. But are bones showing like that necessary? What do you think? Also, is it attractive to you? What do you think of boney mannequins?What do you think of boney mannequins?What do you think of boney mannequins?What do you think of boney mannequins?

1311

Most Helpful Guy

• 😂😂😂😂😂
    what do you think about this model?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not necessary. They probably got them mannequin for cheaper that's probably why. Gotta say tho those Clothing / Bikini are HELLA hideous.

• But wouldn't it be expensive cause is more detail? Hahahah yeah they are hideous I didn't notice that

• No not at ALL because mannequins are made from a variety of materials , The primary ones being fiberglass and plastic so the less of it the less expensive it will be. @Anastasiya00