Is a tan sexier than pale skin on a girl?

I'm quite pale myself and I've always wondered whether guys prefer a tan on a girl. I'm always trying to stay out of the sun because I love being more fairer skinned.. but do guys prefer the exotic look more? Some girls pull off the tan.. but I don't think I do.. thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying to pull off an "exotic" look and calling darker skin "exotic" when you're white just comes off as... let's say weird. I like pale

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well I meant that tanned skin is very like.. Spanish or Italian looking. It's quite an exotic colour. Sun-kissed skin is beautiful sometimes.. that's what I meant. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• False fashion problem.
    According to James Cook who went there in 1774 it was a routine that girls lived in dark caves a couple of months before their wedding.
    It was known that a paler skin was a sign of beauty.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• a light tan looks pretty but not that it looks like your burnt and over did it. pale looks good too depending who its on. as long as it's not A4 paper pale 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on the person but the way I look at it is
    Tan = brings out your muscles etc
    Pale = docent bring them out etc
    So it would depend on you and the guy but overall probably in between would be best

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I prefer somewhat pale, but not the "dear god I've spotted a vampire" level of pale I occasionally see at the mall.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy.
    Personally other things matter more to me than skin color when it comes to attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • For readheads ALLWAYS pale. The sexiest thing on earth is a pale readheaded girl with freckles and big boobs. For blond it's ok either one, blackhaired girls need to be pale and brownhaired needs to have tan on skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know but everyone has a different perspectives. I'm Asian (filipina) and most of us find women who are pale are beautiful especially in Korea, China, and Japan. While some western people likes body tanning

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd really like go know too

0|0
    0|0
  • Melanin is the sexiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, both can be pretty