Is a tan sexier than pale skin on a girl?

I'm quite pale myself and I've always wondered whether guys prefer a tan on a girl. I'm always trying to stay out of the sun because I love being more fairer skinned.. but do guys prefer the exotic look more? Some girls pull off the tan.. but I don't think I do.. thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

627

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying to pull off an "exotic" look and calling darker skin "exotic" when you're white just comes off as... let's say weird. I like pale

• Well I meant that tanned skin is very like.. Spanish or Italian looking. It's quite an exotic colour. Sun-kissed skin is beautiful sometimes.. that's what I meant. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• False fashion problem.
    According to James Cook who went there in 1774 it was a routine that girls lived in dark caves a couple of months before their wedding.
    It was known that a paler skin was a sign of beauty.