Did you ever find a person very attractive and after a while you find her less attractive?

For example you know him/her better, he/ she acted strange...

1231

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Probably my first crush, you could say. It was like when she first came to school, she was so calm and content. Well, I just enjoyed seeing her, never talked to her.
    A year later, when some of her old friends (from her previous school) came, she was like 'ooh' and 'aah' everyday, and I kind of grew bored of her. "She was beautiful when she kept her mouth shut, and now she's kind of annoying."
    I am in 11th Grade now and she's still kind of annoying. That crush only lasted for a mere 7-8 months. Still feel how people in the inside are so different from what they show on the outside.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• "Looks can be deceiving."
    "Don't judge a book by its cover."
    Someone could be very physically attractive from afar, but once they open their mouths their ugly starts showing. Once you get to know someone for who the truly are and you don't like what you see, their personality will most likely turn you off in general.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE