Did you ever find a person very attractive and after a while you find her less attractive?

For example you know him/her better, he/ she acted strange...

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Probably my first crush, you could say. It was like when she first came to school, she was so calm and content. Well, I just enjoyed seeing her, never talked to her.
    A year later, when some of her old friends (from her previous school) came, she was like 'ooh' and 'aah' everyday, and I kind of grew bored of her. "She was beautiful when she kept her mouth shut, and now she's kind of annoying."
    I am in 11th Grade now and she's still kind of annoying. That crush only lasted for a mere 7-8 months. Still feel how people in the inside are so different from what they show on the outside.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• "Looks can be deceiving."
    "Don't judge a book by its cover."
    Someone could be very physically attractive from afar, but once they open their mouths their ugly starts showing. Once you get to know someone for who the truly are and you don't like what you see, their personality will most likely turn you off in general.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Very often. A lot of physically attractive people have ugly personalities. And also, the moment you see that hot blonde actually close up in front of you, you start seeing her skin blemishes, split ends, foundation covered spots and everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • There have been multiple times where I have been attracted to a woman and approached her, only to have that attraction wane, due to detriments in personality or character.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, this has happened quite a few times with me. I would meet an incredibly attractive woman, and spend the day with her, only to learn she has neurotic tendencies and lose all interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she acts like an asshole and i find out she slept around then i find her much less attractive, but physical objective beauty? no if she's hot she's hot, but if she's shitty i means iam not dating her.

0|0
    1|0
  • No once a girls in my life, i never find her less attractive unless
    she shows a poor personality and changes than i sort of lay
    back and hope things get better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean it's normal if you don't really like that person maybe at the beginning it was impulse and lust but as time passed you realized it wasn't what you expected

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but now I can tell by looking who they are. One thing I have noticed is that most don't know the qualities people naturally have. As a result they choose by the pretty and not the character.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes happens when they stop to to go to gym or make up.

0|0
    1|0
  • defiantly, there was a waitress recently who was very attractive but she started becoming less attractive to me because she never seemed to smile and was always grumpy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I had a friend that was very attractive but when I got to know her well and starting see her close everyday, everything went down hill.

0|0
    0|0
  • precisely.

attraction gets our attention. but it is foolish to think that can keep it.

I'm pretty sure it works the same with women.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, hot chicks quickly lose their charm with me the longer I spend time with them. maybe because they turn out to be bitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, what has to occur is a point of change, normally you feel a sort of distance between eachother at first.

0|1
    0|0
  • attraction does what it says: it attracts us. but you gotta have a name too

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, terrible personality or not a good head on her shoulders will make me unattracted to her

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao this has happened to much more than I'd like to admit

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is most attractive befor and after you have her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, happens. And happens the opposite, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Happened AGAIN last month.

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean like before and after a relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, it has already happened 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, and it can happens backwards

1|0
    0|0
    • Like?

• Show All
    • how bout if you initially view them as ugly
      how far do you think it can go

• thats difficult, i dont know that answer, but i think that it depends only on the person

• Actually it usually happen the opposite to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happens with me many times.😂🤕

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it happens

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah happen after getting to know her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happens to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup this girl that I'm going for she has a hot body but I'm just not feeling her face any more and she has some turn off quirks. Also she lacks any confidence which is not sexupy at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • what's wrong with her face? like wdyu not like about it anymore

• @Mahaim123 She makes weird faces while trying to be cute and it does not work.

• tell her straight

• Yes cause she was so needy/clingy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• My friends with benefits. He was hot at first, but after a while when his douche side came out full swing he got ugly and his face irritated me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I saw my new classmate once and thought her beautiful but then she had open her mouth...

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao yeah this happend a lot of times to me but it's not that they acted strange or anything. It was just the more I saw them the more I didn't saw the beauty in them anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely. If someone has a poor character I find them less attractive the opposite is true too, if someone is not exactly my type but they're really sweet and kind hearted then I find them more attractive once of gotten to know them. My ex boyfriend for example, he used to be the nicest guy in the world and he is not my type, not attractive at all but once I got to know him that changed but now that we aren't together and his new partner has turned him into a gay hating bible basher, I think he is dead ugly and can't understand how I ever found him attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah when I learn I don't like their personality. A pretty face can only get you so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. The honeymoon stage is over by that point

0|0
    0|0
  • Happens to me everytime

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Alllllllll the time!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the level of attraction, more the feelings you thought you had for them