What do you prefer?

Do you prefer a girl with a lot of makeup like : primer , fondation, contour , concelar, sasha powder, highlight, shadow , eyeliner , rimel and dark lisptick

Do you prefer a girl with : primer , fondation , eyeliner , rimel, dark lipstick?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• dont wear make up, because you're simply just fooling yourself and others... unless you work at the circus or something...

0|0
    0|0
    • Now Iยดm feeling kinda offended lol

• omg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I didn't mean to offend.. but if i strapped tightening wrap around my stomach under my shirt, and you and i hooked up.. wouldn't you feel just as offended when you see that my flab falls out the next morning... right along side where your makeup ran off? If we keep breeding this take me for what im not lifestyle, we are just gonna waste time.. again didn't mean to offend..

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you really think guys can tell or even care as long as the girl is pretty?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Basically, if I notice that she got makeup then she has done it wrong as far as I'm concerned.
    A tiny bit just to enhance what's already there isn't a big deal though and might actually improve things.
    But while I get that beauty ideals differ from place to place and that in some places very obvious makeup that don't look like her skin at all might be popular it's just not the ideal in my home country nor mine...

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know what most of those things are, but i prefer the one with less

1|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to look with less makeup natural look

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who are simple without make-up and then sometimes the girls with make-ups also take my heart but the thing is that girls without make-up make their inner beauty to come out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know all those things but I prefer minimal make-up it should look natural

1|0
    0|0
  • You do realise you just asked guys about make up stuff. We dont know what these words mean. All we can say is we dont like a lot of it, we prefer the natural look and thats pretty much it. Or is that just me?

0|0
    0|0
  • what the fuck is this all? I like girls more natural like nearly no make up everybody can paint a beautiful picture but not everybody can be slaying in natural

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care really. I don't really get why girls wear makeup but I'm not care if you do or not wear makeup. if you bad you bad

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer girl without any makeup ;) thats natural and the best way to be sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what those things are

2|0
    0|0
  • Simple makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • normal chick...

1|0
    0|0
  • minimal makeup is preferred

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like make up on girls when there is no need

0|0
    0|0
  • no make up...

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know what all those are...

0|0
    0|0
  • i will prefer a normal girl without makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the girl who loves her natural beauty without any makeup.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• ur question doesn't make sense.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes