What do you prefer?

Do you prefer a girl with a lot of makeup like : primer , fondation, contour , concelar, sasha powder, highlight, shadow , eyeliner , rimel and dark lisptick

Do you prefer a girl with : primer , fondation , eyeliner , rimel, dark lipstick?

220

Most Helpful Guy

• dont wear make up, because you're simply just fooling yourself and others... unless you work at the circus or something...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Now IΒ΄m feeling kinda offended lol

• omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I didn't mean to offend.. but if i strapped tightening wrap around my stomach under my shirt, and you and i hooked up.. wouldn't you feel just as offended when you see that my flab falls out the next morning... right along side where your makeup ran off? If we keep breeding this take me for what im not lifestyle, we are just gonna waste time.. again didn't mean to offend..

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you really think guys can tell or even care as long as the girl is pretty?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE