Who else thinks girls clothes are WAY more comfy than mens?

I DEF do! I'll take a pair of yoga pants or a miniskirt any day over mens shorts or pants. Personally I think EVERYTHING about feminine wear is superior to mens. More versatility in the look, much cuter, softer, sexier... I'll take girls clothes ANY day.
  • who else thinks girls clothes are WAY more comfy than mens? i DEF do! i'll take a pair of yoga pants or a miniskirt any day over mens shorts or pants?girls clothes are WAY better...
  • who else thinks girls clothes are WAY more comfy than mens? i DEF do! i'll take a pair of yoga pants or a miniskirt any day over mens shorts or pants?boys clothes are best...

1232

Most Helpful Girl