Who else thinks girls clothes are WAY more comfy than mens?

I DEF do! I'll take a pair of yoga pants or a miniskirt any day over mens shorts or pants. Personally I think EVERYTHING about feminine wear is superior to mens. More versatility in the look, much cuter, softer, sexier... I'll take girls clothes ANY day.
  • who else thinks girls clothes are WAY more comfy than mens? i DEF do! i'll take a pair of yoga pants or a miniskirt any day over mens shorts or pants?girls clothes are WAY better...
    Vote A
  • who else thinks girls clothes are WAY more comfy than mens? i DEF do! i'll take a pair of yoga pants or a miniskirt any day over mens shorts or pants?boys clothes are best...
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• This is both very vague and very biased, you didn't even compare clothes of the same kind, gym clothes for guys aren't so different to girl's. If we were to take this as a valid comparasion, we could as well compare a pair of male snickers to a pair of high heels and conclude than male clothes are always more confy.

1|0
    0|0
    • well the pics were actually just a super vague gender place holder... i didn't mean compare the things in the pics to eachother...

• My point still stands, you're just picking random pieces of clothing from each sex and comparing them, and using that as a good sample for the whole thing.

• Girls clothes!!!
    They have softer fabrics and better fitting clothes.
    It was a few weeks ago when I was having bbq with my friend at her house. It was getting cold and I forgot my sweatshirt at home. She gave me a hoodie of her it was way softer the guys hoodies. I lovet it
    Or imagine it's freaking hot and you could wear a dress or skirt...

1|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, having tight yoga pants is sexy as shit, but doesn't look comfy, men's wear are big, comfy, warm.. there's a reason why a lot of girls wear men's clothing too

1|0
    0|0
  • Well girls' clothes are usually designed for you. Likewise for guys' clothes. Though there are some things that somehow meet in the middle and work for both. I'll be honest. I've worn some women's clothing before (Twas for a woman less beauty pageant that was a fundraiser for my school. Not really much for cross dressing) and I gotta say, some women's clothing is rather uncomfortable, but others, not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • boys have versatility, functionality, and mobility. Sure women can look better, and have softer clothing. but I can carry my 1.5 liter water bottle in my pocket. and still have room in my other pockets for keys, wallet, phone, another water bottle, snacks, and a small Bentley. I may be exaggerating a bit, but guys clothes are more practical.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, boys whee I am from wear very different , as well as women. Finally women clothes are meant for women and men's for men. I do t think high heels are comfy, and you don't know how comfy boxers are and I don't think you ever will. The point is don't compare

0|0
    0|0
    • what makes u think i dont know if boxers are comfy or not? im a guy... I've had a pair or two. not that comfy to me really

• you have a girl account , so it's my brains automatic response

• i think part of it is the ruggedness of male skin vs female skin, hairy legs and calluses are easier to make comfy then shaved legs and lotion u know? BUT i will admit, one day whike i was home alone i tried on a pair of my (smaller) gfs yoga pants CUZ I WAS CURIOUS XD anyway i was shocked at how comfy they were though. even though it was reaaaallly tight in my crotch area and didn't wear thm for more then a few seconds because of it. still prefer dude clothes but girls comfy for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • While I've never worn women's clothes, I think I'll have to agree. But there are stretchable jeans that have been created, I should really get my hands on those.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they look and i would imagine feel much better to wear but give me my mountain biking shorts any day. must be a real hassle having to take a bag everywhere. pockets are much easier ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • There are mens clothes that feel soft and light. I tend not to like it. Wearing a suit is uncomfortable. I hate the light weight fabrics. I like material that is tough and withstand the stuff I do, protecting my skin from scratches, cuts, etc. That makes me feel comfortable knowing my skin is protected. I guess if I didn't have to worry about that sort of thing, light weight, fragile clothing would be nice. But I know that if I had to wear stuff like that it wouldn't last a day before being torn or destroyed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would disagree I hate wearing tight clothing, yoga pants are too tight for me, additionally I'm not keen on clothing smashing my balls

1|0
    0|0
  • for the most part yes... but when it comes to a suit no... a well made suit is like wearing pj's.. so silky and comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL. at least our underwear ain't skin tight, nor does it dig into our asses :) got to love life, oh and we got baggy/saggy t-shirts :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i agree , i can't stand men's shorts where they are tight fitting
    i like loose fitting clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm known to don my lordly leggings from time to time. Coats designed to fit the female figure are also quite stylish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't answer for most women's clothes, but i just recently got some jeans (mens) that have some stretch/spandex type content in them. They are regular fit Wranglers that look just like any other jeans. They are way more comfortable just because I can squat down without things getting in a bind. Women's jeans have had this for years. Why is this just now making it to the men's department?

Cargo shorts suck because the lower pockets get hung on stuff and I hate the back pocket flaps. As far as pure comfort, shorter shorts look like they would be better, but less effective at hiding things. Dress/skirt? I dunno. Looks like it would get in the way if it were below the knees, but would be much cooler in the summer.

I can see how some of it may be more comfortable just because most women's clothes are thinner/lightweight fabric. But you can keep the bras.

0|0
    0|0
    • awwwww lol bra's aren't that bad now! ;)

• They seem like they would be hot and constrictive. I know that if most guys were wearing one, it would reek of underarm stench by 9 am and be absolutely putrid by the end of the day.

• Men's athletic wear is pretty comfortable and it lets a good breeze through every now and then.

0|0
    0|0
  • cdn03.us.mavi.com/.../0017016454.16454.a.zoom.jpg
    cdn.shopify.com/.../Y3680_995_front_new.jpg

These are super comfy tho.
    I personally hate anything that is form-fitting around my calves, including yoga pants, sweatpants and skinny jeans.
    It just pulls on my leg hair and ends up being itchy and overall horribly irritable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only crossdressers could answer this. I've never tried on women's clothes

0|0
    0|0
    • ... and their opinions are just as valid as yours or mine...
      so instead u decided to answer my poll by... not answering it? wouldn't it have been easier to just not click on it?

• Oh god the karma police again. Youve got a wee gang on this haven't you?

• The only thing women's clothes have over men's clothes is the fabric material, that is Satin itself.

0|0
    0|0
    • actually one of my least favs of womens fabric! doesn't breathe AT ALL!

• Oh? Cause it's like the best feeling fabric I've laid my hands on (only silk comes close).

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Have you ever tried the hoodie of a guy? THAT'S THE MOST COMFORTABLE THING

3|0
    0|0
    • lol i probably have somewhere around 40-50 hoodies... but i still prefer a girls hoodie so much more! the fabric is so much softer and the fit is way more flattering

• I disagree, 😂 I freaking love a guy's hoodie, it's different

• I can't sit comfortably wearing a skirt, and yoga pants are really weird looking. I haven't tried something like the picture you posted, so can't say anything on comfort. The tight yoga pants are the worse though. I'd take jeans before that. (Maybe I'm just wearing the wrong kind) Some of my friends buy their clothes in the men's department because they want comfy clothes, so that probably says something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find men clothes a lot more comfy than women clothes and less revealing. This is why for working I usually wear men shirt.
    In my country every clothes for girls are super tight and I don't like it. The only things better about women clothes is that there's lot of strecht in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You showed yoga pants, which obviously are super comfy, but that's not my idea of normal women's clothing. I think in general men's clothes are slightly more comfortable- no heels etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, it seems like you're going off of gender stereotypes. What really defines girls' versus boys' clothes? Sure, they fit differently in the chest and shoulders sometimes, but it's really just preference of style and comfort. I wear both dresses and jeans, and I find them equally comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • yoga pants are great for relaxing at home. but when I go out I don't want people to see my underwear or panty lines so I wear a thong, and that eliminates all of the comfort that was once there.

0|0
    0|0
    • really? thongs dont bother me in the slightest for some reason... never really have honestly

• they're not awful to e, but I prefer regular underwear.

• Boys clothes are the best. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually wear yoga pants or miniskirts to work...
    Girls clothing is usually much tighter and revealing. No, I've never thought of it as more comfortable than men's clothing, quite the contrary.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer girls clothes. not just cuz I'm a girl and guys clothes are huge on me, but because they actually do feel more comfier to me as well lol

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah agree

0|0
    0|0
  • There are comfy boys clothes. You posted a biased picture in your poll

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes