How does it feel when the beauty fades away?

When you got a lot of male attention over years and it suddenly stops?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Who says the attention stops. When I was younger, the idea of an older woman being attractive seemed laughable. As I have gotten older, I still find younger women attractive but I am also attracted to older women. It has really surprised me that it happened, but it happened. I was on a date Monday night with a 61 year old woman, I told her that she was very cute, and I sincerely meant what I said.

Young people sometimes believe that they have a monopoly on all the good things in life like physical appearance and stamina, exciting sex, etc., but that is only because they see things only from a young person's perspective (of course) and don't realize that they can still be having hot sex with partners who they think are attractive when they are 65 or 70 years old. Really!

• that right there is mho worthy😉

• About point 3. Do you mean women aged 60?

• @abundantlyrich Post-menopausal women either lose interest in sex. . . or they go wild!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh I don't think it really stops because I know 40, 50 and even 60 year olds who still get attention, even from younger guys.
    I also have seen on two separate occasions really old men like 70 or 80 lol hitting on really old women. I seen lots checking each other out too.