Holo or not holo?

Which one do you prefer?
Holographic nail polish also known as shifting rainbow colors on a metallic/shimmer nail polish.
Holo or not holo?Holo or not holo?Holo or not holo?Or... the polar opposite, cliché nail polish colors such as nudes, soft pinks, and even french manicure.
Holo or not holo?Holo or not holo?
Holo or not holo?
I don't know about you but I definitely prefer holo by far. These days I've been adoring metallic nail polish styles with holo being #1 on my list.

• HOLO 💖
    Vote A
  • Nude, french manicure, and pastel pink #teambasic
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I love them both actually and I have a huge thing for pretty female hands and nails. I voted for the second though because I love traditional and professional looking French and solid colors more. I wouldn't turn down anything just as my lady was getting them done period!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i prefer regular nails but the holo is pretty damn cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I think holo stands out a little too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Pastel pink is good

0|0
    0|0
  • no holo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Haha I thought holo was #teambasic considering everyone and their mothers are beating this trend to death.
    I'm team soft pink & that's actually what I have on right now. I like how feminine and natural it looks.

0|0
    0|0
    • By basic I meant as in it looks classic and simple, similar to how a white t shirt in a clothing store is on the basic section. It was directed to the nail polish itself, not the girls who prefer nude nail polish.

• Ah ok gotcha

• I prefer the one colour nail polishes, not necessarily nude, french manicure or pastel but I don't really like the new holo trend. I like metallic stuff but the holographic just looks a little weird to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a million ways to do nails and a million reasons to do them a certain way.

When I worked in the corporate world I had extremely long nails, but I had to keep them in basic colors to appear more polished and professional. Where I usually went wild was my toes. I came to appreciate the depth of color and quality application of a good basic color. I still think the sexiest nails for me are a good coat of Revlon Raven Red and a crystal gel on top.

Sometimes I did toe flowers, or have a little roast turkey sticker on one nail for Thanksgiving. Nothing too distracting though.

Now, with my work, I could have pretty wild nails and it would just add to the mystique of my art. I think I would like a good basic color on four fingers, and a pop of design on the ring finger nail. Not too over the top. I would def try the holographic colors. I have some chrome nail polish I like. Alas, I am too poor for mai-pedis right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love red cause it looks good. But I like both.

0|1
    0|0
  • French manicure

0|0
    0|0
  • second one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes