What do you think of this evening gown?

What do you think of this evening gown?

831

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... I'd give whatever to see my girl in that dress

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• i think the white background is either a bad idea for the photo or it got something to hide. seems like there is some stitches pattern below the boob area which does not look that nice for this kind of dress. not a big fan of that transparent skirt either. the shoulder is nice, though. also i like the gold rims, a nice touch to make it more playful. but make sure you have the boobs to wear this dress

• Sexy and classy in my opinion. In a relationship I would try to get it in your partners favorite color or red (either in or out of a relationship).

Red is the most attractive color in general.

• I'd suggest a different colour, too bridal / weddingy. White is also slightly more risky, practically speaking

• The shoulder straps need to go straight up over the shoulder blades, the way it sits now just gives off the wrong vibe, for an evening function.

• it looks really elegant. I however would wish you to add a pair of nude or suntan pantyhose to the gown. totally sheer would be best

• Why wear nude or suntan hose if the legs are tan already? What would be the point other than having to deal with the pantyhose line? No thanks. What is it with you and pantyhose? I believe you have said this before with other outfits.

• I hadn't meant to say you have to wear them. I just think they add to the beauty of a lady. you obviously. don't care to wear them although it sounds like you do have experience wearing them. I never heard that they were that much of a pain to wear.

• Try putting on a pair of tights and you will see how much fun they are to wear. I try and keepmy legs tan just so I dont have to wear them. I would rather wear thigh high hose instead.

• Looks amazing and sexy. I like that slit that reveals the legs. It adds uniqueness to the whole dress. All red would be better though

• never thought i would say this but needs more black

• that's a fucking wedding dress (for some people, how expensive is it?)

• No its not a wedding dress. You need to get out more. by the way do you kiss your momma with that mouth? Not very mature.

• k thanks this really changed me, and no I don't do that, I have restraint

• it's all white?

• its Aight

• Show more from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 7