Girls all natural, or with makeup?

Reasoning behind why would be appreciated :) I'm just genuinely curious

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Natural. But occasionally makeup for more significant or major event. If a guy can accept how u naturally look, putting on make up would become more of a surprise than necessity. Furthermore, it also emphasizes that you place importance for wherever you''re going to.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• natural looking. no face painting or uncreadibly extensive ways are necicairy and can worsen your skin. eyeliner can make a girl really look a lot better if it's put on correctly. yet too much exists and for a lot of guys too much starts quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • All natural is preferred because makeup is a hassle for time, anytime I want to go somewhere, my mom and sister need 30 minutes at the least for makeup alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay, men are weird

1) Women wearing makeup are generally simply just more attractive then without makeup. That's easy to see.

2) Most men can appreciate the time and effort put into makeup, another attractive part for makeup

3) However, there is something intangible about a pretty girl without makeup. Something pure and innocent maybe, I don't know, but nonetheless, there's something magical about the default that guy's really like.

4) So as a result, we'll say we prefer natural, but still compliment those wearing makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • i think with out make up looks better most of the time as long as they dont have bags under their eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • All natural is preferred because makeup is a hassle for time, anytime I want to go somewhere, my mom and sister need 30 minutes at the least for makeup alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a bit of lip gloss, mascara and eyeliner for me please. But vetween full makeup and no makeup i prefer no makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like a girl who can pull off no makeup and loves herself cuz it's all gonna be off eventually if we in it for the long hull

0|0
    0|0
  • All natural. Make up is disgusting and for sluts only

0|0
    0|0
  • natural. I am unable to guess the age with makeup which makes me feel like they are a lot older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of make up at all. All natural is the way to go!

0|0
    0|0
  • with make up but not that much

0|0
    0|0
  • All natural all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on which way I'm gonna meet her and the reason why I'm gonna meet her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I prefer wearing no makeup because I don't know how to apply it and I hate removing it at night but I think I'd look better with natural makeup that makes my skin look healthy and glowy

0|0
    0|0
  • I do wear makeup occasionally but I prefer no make up because mostly I don't have time for it... so it's better to just accept my natural face and be happy with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Just wear what you want. It's your life. Your time. Your money

0|1
    0|0
  • Natural, but I wear lipstick for formal stuff. I don't feel the motivation in the morning to work on makeup for an half an hour or more.

1|0
    0|0
  • All natural, you wouldn't have to alter your natural beauty for something you aren't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate this question soo much, it's funny when I see guys say no make up is better, but yet most of the girls they go after wear makeup like no tomorrow! Guys need to realize that almost all girls wear make up, the difference is that some know how to apply it to the point it looks natural, and some bake their face and don't know how to use a foundation brush. I hate it when guys make it seem like girls shouldn't put effort into make up when their the one's that get attracted by a girl with bad ass makeup on.

1|0
    0|0
  • ahahaha I've never worn makeup before in my whole life. no special reason im just lazy and poor and can't be bothered.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am actually both 😹😹
    Depends on how I wake up in the morning

1|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion, i think natural is best! maybe a minimal amount of makeup to enhance your features :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup makes me feel more awake and confident so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural makeup o/

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • no makeup

I just put on moisturizer (with spf) for a dewy look, brush out my eyebrows and put on lip balm

it takes way less time, its much better for your skin, you don't have to worry about getting lipstick on your teeth, getting mascara under your eyes

You don't have to spend 10 mins taking your makeup off

You can rub your face onto things like pillows and it won't stain

Of course if you want to wear makeup, you do you! I get that some people love wearing it, I'm just not one of them haha.

1|0
    0|0
    • I do use concealer or bb cream now and then if I have had a rough night's sleep (for the dark circles)

• That's what I've been doing the past few months, especially since it is summer!:)

• natural is better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes