How to Lose weight properly?

Soo I'm 125 pounds girl but I do have belly , when I was younger I didn't I always liked flat with bit of abs stomach , but 3 years ago I accidentally ripped my LCL completely... My doctor said I need to turn 18 before I do the surgery , and I have to do some light sport to keep my legs fit so in case I fell it won't hurt as much... But I never did what he told me instead I just eat and sleep make noooo effort at all cuz it hurt Everytime I do something ( the first year) , but lately I start to play sports again but it just cardio no big deal and I'm not make too much effort I was 128 week ago :) , Im proud the best part my knee didn't hurt during or after the effort but I want to lose weight properly​ in safest way possible, so any ideas?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Eat a high-protein breakfast. ...
    Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. ...
    Drink water a half hour before meals. ...
    Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). ...
    Eat soluble fiber. ...
    Drink coffee or tea. ...
    Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. ...
    Eat your food slowly.

Most Helpful Girl

• What is your height?

• My height is 5'6 well it's between 167 and 168 cm

• You do not need to lose weight at all. All you need to do is tone up the areas that you do not want them to be flabby. Cardio won't help for that. Lifting and squats will definitely help though