How to Lose weight properly?

Soo I'm 125 pounds girl but I do have belly , when I was younger I didn't I always liked flat with bit of abs stomach , but 3 years ago I accidentally ripped my LCL completely... My doctor said I need to turn 18 before I do the surgery , and I have to do some light sport to keep my legs fit so in case I fell it won't hurt as much... But I never did what he told me instead I just eat and sleep make noooo effort at all cuz it hurt Everytime I do something ( the first year) , but lately I start to play sports again but it just cardio no big deal and I'm not make too much effort I was 128 week ago :) , Im proud the best part my knee didn't hurt during or after the effort but I want to lose weight properly​ in safest way possible, so any ideas?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eat a high-protein breakfast. ...
    Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. ...
    Drink water a half hour before meals. ...
    Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). ...
    Eat soluble fiber. ...
    Drink coffee or tea. ...
    Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. ...
    Eat your food slowly.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What is your height?

0|0
    0|0

• My height is 5'6 well it's between 167 and 168 cm

• You do not need to lose weight at all. All you need to do is tone up the areas that you do not want them to be flabby. Cardio won't help for that. Lifting and squats will definitely help though

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Never worry about weight. Check the mirror. To lose fat eat a little less than you burn while working out a bit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nutrition, it's all in the nutrtition. Think of cardio as your cane to hold you up after messing up your clean eating, as well as a very good form of exercise for proper blood flow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Calories is the most important part of losing weight. Count what you eat. And cardio helps a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink plenty of water at least gallon and eat fruits with in 6 months you will be fine..

1|0
    0|0
  • Regular exercise is good for health

0|0
    0|0
  • eat healthy and keep active

0|0
    0|0
  • squats cardio slow situps

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes