Make up recommendations for beginners?

I've only recently used abit of make up (foundation, concealer)..
But I want to start using eyeshadow, mascara, etc
Not too overboard though
Any make up recommendations for beginners?
- which eyeshadow palette?
- which mascara?
- which primer?
etc
Drugstore products please..
And i have combination/oily skin
Any tips?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• no makeup.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What's it gotta do with yo what she puts on her face, if you don't like makeup don't wear it. Simple

• I'm gonna leave now because you're immature. Goodbye please don't respond I don't want my messages spammed

• hahaha goodbye dear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay every makeup product works differently on different people. You may not need all these products but I'll give one or two of each so you choose, but my recommendation:
    Primer: NYX angel veil, or L'Oréal baby skin
    Foundation: maybelline fit me
    Concealer: catrice camouflage (high coverage), maybelline fit me (medium coverage)
    Setting powder: coty airspun, maybelline fit me or l'oreal
    Eyeshadow: honestly any palette as long as it has a matte light brownish tone, a matte light highlight, and a darker brown/grey/black
    Mascara: L'Oréal, physicians formula
    Eyeliner: NYX the double ended one
    Bronzer: milani XL bronzer
    Blush: wet n wild ones are great, or essence
    Highlight: makeup revolution triple baked highlight
    Lipstick: essence has some good ones and veeery inexpensive, wet n wild catsuit and NYX lip cream (matte liquid lipstick), and maybelline has great ones too
    Setting spray: only necessary during the summer, and NYX has a good one
    Well, hope this helps!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE