For those who use blush: Do you use cream/liquid or powder blush and why did you choose that formulation?

• Cream/liquid/gel blush!
  • Powder blush!

175

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i'm a guy that rock makeup Cream/liquid/gel blush!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I let people Embarrese me? So i get free blush. another option is that i will be shy so i get another free blush for couple minutes😜

• I think you would have to consider what type of skin you have oily or dry skin or in between

• haha. powder! i picked right.

• Haha. ☺️💕

What Girls Said 16

• I use cream more often. Cream blends well on my skin and I prefer the overall finish compared to powder blush.

• I actually use both but I'm more likely to buy a powder blush because I'm in theatre and you always want to have as much control over stage makeup as possible and you don't want to be shiny under the lights and powder blushes prevent that from happening. However, for day-wear (especially in the winter) I prefer cream blushes because they're more natural looking (and I have dry skin but prefer a dewy finish).

• I use cream because I like a more dewy appearance to my face, I don't like matte looks

• I use powder because for me whenever I use liquid I feel like I'll smudge off my foundation. For cream, it doesn't stay on my face too long.

• Less shine, cheaper, and i dont use it often because blush always gives me a pimple -_-

• I have a powder blush palette as I find it a lot easier to apply :)

• powder because i have rosacea and rubbing my skin to blend cream makes it more irritated

• Powder, i feel like it's easier to control how much I want to apply. I like subtle not obvious color

• Powder blush

• I don't use blushers.

• both, depending on my mood.

• Cream blush looks way more natural!

• cream= non cakey & natural looking

• Don't use either

• Is creme good?

• powder is easier to apply for me