Girls, is this guy ugly?

Girls, is this guy ugly?

Girls, is this guy ugly?
This guy is incel, that means he has never had a relationship with a girl. Is he really that ugly?
  • Hot.
    Vote A
  • Average.
    Vote B
  • Ugly.
    Vote C
  • Very ugly.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Girls, do you seriously believe THIS guy is average?

sluthate.com/.../file.php

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason i think he's average is because he's too good looking. That gives me the impression that he's just eye-candy and his personality won't do much for me. I'd rather see a picture of a guy that is a so called 6/7 than a guy that's a 9/10

0|0
    0|0
    • He's a nice outgoing guy. But he is still a virgin because girls think he is too ugly.

• Yeah same ^^ I don't know he's too attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like this guy looks like a supermodel lol. Of course I don't have a clue cuz I'm not attracted to men. So the girls think this guy is average or a little above? Wow... what hope is there for us? Lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Now that I think about it, I wonder if you posted this pic saying something. Different like he's a great guy with a loving family and blah blah would he get rated higher? Lol ^_^

• No, they would still say this guy is average. He is better looking than like at least 70-80% of men, but he is still average to girls. Nowadays even fat ugly girls think they deserve a 10/10 rich guy.

• It also comes down to personal preference. Even though he is attractive many people might have put average as he was not their type.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Actually I think it's just he's too muscular never been a fan of ripped guys just a little six pack and lean is fine by me
    Also w/o the stache he'd look really good

0|0
    0|0
    • Where did you see his musculature? There are only faces in the pictures.

He is lean, as far as I know.

What Guys Said 1

• He is not ugly actually quite good looking.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes