Girls, is this guy ugly?

Girls, is this guy ugly?

Girls, is this guy ugly?
This guy is incel, that means he has never had a relationship with a girl. Is he really that ugly?
  • Hot.
  • Average.
  • Ugly.
    Vote C
  • Very ugly.
    Vote D
Girls, do you seriously believe THIS guy is average?

sluthate.com/.../file.php

22

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason i think he's average is because he's too good looking. That gives me the impression that he's just eye-candy and his personality won't do much for me. I'd rather see a picture of a guy that is a so called 6/7 than a guy that's a 9/10

• He's a nice outgoing guy. But he is still a virgin because girls think he is too ugly.

• Yeah same ^^ I don't know he's too attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like this guy looks like a supermodel lol. Of course I don't have a clue cuz I'm not attracted to men. So the girls think this guy is average or a little above? Wow... what hope is there for us? Lol.

• Now that I think about it, I wonder if you posted this pic saying something. Different like he's a great guy with a loving family and blah blah would he get rated higher? Lol ^_^

• No, they would still say this guy is average. He is better looking than like at least 70-80% of men, but he is still average to girls. Nowadays even fat ugly girls think they deserve a 10/10 rich guy.

• It also comes down to personal preference. Even though he is attractive many people might have put average as he was not their type.