Any tips on how to improve body odor and hygiene in hot summer weather while using public transportation?

Where I live it gets up to 109 in the summer. I take public transportation to get to school and most places.

I used clinical deodorant and it broke me out really bad on both arms.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Shower every chance you get. Use a spray on deodorant. If you're allergic, try a stick deodorant. I'm guessing you've already. If you break out... Shit I don't know. Maybe see a doctor. That's gotta suck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I use Degree deodorant now. It's strong and it doesn't break me out, but unfortunately it's not strong enough for this heat.

• Add the humidity and holy shit. I have a shower, and I haven't even dried myself off and I'm already sweating.

• It gets up to 109 here

Most Helpful Girl

• bring wipes, a linen spray, perfume, deodorant

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE