What clothes/colours should I wear to attract guys?

Hey all,
I've read a lot about how clothes and colours affect the way you are seen by others. Like, red can awaken feelings of passion; white looks pure etc. I'm fairly slim/athletic and only curvy in the breast/butt area; and I have brown hair & eyes. I want him to see the sexy beast I am but still take me serious ;) So obviously I don't want to go overboard.
What are your opinions on that subject or which types of clothes draw you to a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dressing well is what matters to me. If you have well fitting clothes and not baggy/lazy. I would notice you. it would help if you had a unique sense of style or dress.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• If you want to look sexy wear intense red clothes with a touch of black or might even wear pink if you want to look a bit sensual

0|0
    0|0
  • Stripes, polka dots and flowery patterns turn me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear what you think looks nice on you. The right guys will be attracted. There is no set standard.

0|0
    0|0
  • just wear what you like... is there needed to change for anyone? just be yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • colors don't matter that much. it's all about how tight the clothing is

0|0
    0|0
  • Where black lingerie, in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear nothing😌😌

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes