What clothes/colours should I wear to attract guys?

Hey all,
I've read a lot about how clothes and colours affect the way you are seen by others. Like, red can awaken feelings of passion; white looks pure etc. I'm fairly slim/athletic and only curvy in the breast/butt area; and I have brown hair & eyes. I want him to see the sexy beast I am but still take me serious ;) So obviously I don't want to go overboard.
What are your opinions on that subject or which types of clothes draw you to a girl?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Dressing well is what matters to me. If you have well fitting clothes and not baggy/lazy. I would notice you. it would help if you had a unique sense of style or dress.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl