Beards!! What do y'all think?

To me it is functional and it work for my body type. There is a debate on whether they are just a fad or not.

• Yes!!
    Vote A
  • No!!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Beards are dynamic and in a state of flux.. if you don't like it today , just wait till tomorrow. I got sidetracked on a Google search, and was learning all about the different beards and goatee styles just recently. What I thought were just designer beards, are actually elaborate goatees. Either way, girls, ask @Thunderstorm to show you his sexy face.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• The men in my area have always had facial hair, even beards.
    I'm sure when the next fad comes the followers will shave and move on. Hopefully the skinny jeans will cease to exist. Beards yes skinny jeans no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate beards with a vengeance, in fact I hate any facial or excessive hair.

0|1
    0|0
    • I used to have a strong preference for clean shaven years ago, but that has changed. It's nice to start clean, then watch it go scruffy, or just maintain it scruffy or whatever. It's part of the whole snails and puppy dog tails package and it's all good. It's very indicative of the guy's personality.
      "Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails, That's what little boys are made of. Sugar and spice and all things nice, That's what little girls are made of."

• If they're a fad, it's my favorite one! I love beards and always have

0|1
    0|0
  • loooove men with beards

0|1
    0|0
  • If it works for you. Yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • NO. NO.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i'd love to be able to grow a decent beard. mine just goes really patchy and i end up looking like a hobo 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • YES Beards!! if I could grew a full one :(

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes