Do you prefer shaved legs thighs and arms on men?

Do you prefer a guy to shave his legs thigh and arms if it's bit too hairy than average , alongwith Shaved chest?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men having body hair is masculine trait and some women like that. I have been told that women including me don't necessarily enjoy excessively hairy backs. I don't think you should shave your legs because then your legs will look too feminine. Keep in mind that every time you shave your body hair, the new hair that comes back will be thicker and longer than the previous hair. All in all I think you're good.

0|1
    0|0
    • How about somewhat hairy back , bit really very hairy chest stomach and also lots of legs thighs arms hair?

• You could get a hair trimmer. I think a lot of men do that.

• u said exactly what i wanted to hear

Most Helpful Guy

• I shave my legs every once in awhile just for fun and during the summer since its hot as hell and I have a lot of hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls seem to like shave hairless man?

• girls are sadly not a monolith or the borg. each one is different and likes different things. there seems to be a trend of guys having shaved things which is fine. some women like it some dont.

• I, however, shave for myself as I prefer having the extra weight off and it being cooler and not dying of heat. if you change your appearance based on the whims of women you will find yourself no longer yourself but someone else entirely

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 32

• I'd rather have a hairy man than a manscaper. I am severely attracted to body hair on a man... except for back hair. That always tends to be a bit extreme.

1|1
    0|0
    • Severely attracted.. has. wow...
      Nice to hear :)
      Except back hair.. means shoulders upper arms butt cheeks hairs is non issue?

• Show All
    • No, I expect him to wax it. And honestly, some guys just don't grow back hair.

• Thanks , that's so sweet !
      Did you see my other question? Why not answering it?

• if a guy shaves his arms and legs... honestly I'd think he is too high maintenance. I mean, yeah, a furry dude isn't everyone's cup of tea. but decent girls don't care.

2|0
    0|0
    • Decent girls.. haha.. what's that?
      Anyway, decent girls would generally prefer all natural hairy/ very hairy legs arms?
      But chest needs to be shaved?

• Show All
    • I don't care what men decide to do to their own bodies. fact Is, someone out there will like you no matter what. as for the people who do care... who gives a shit what they think?

• If you are in a sexual relationship with a overly hairy man, even then you won't bother about his excssive HAIRY body?

• If my boyfriend shaved his leg hair that'd be perfect! He'd look so feminine then. So yes shaved over hairy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no preference as long as it isn't uncomfortable

0|1
    0|0
  • guys... please. never ever ever shave your arms. if your hair bother you please use Nair or some other hair removal product but please do not shave your chest arms and thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer him to shave his armpits. That'll be enough

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't really matter to me tbh but I do prefer I guy with hair maybe you could just trim every now and then but I guess it's just a preference

0|0
    0|0
    • No no. My hairs are pretty coarse and if I trim it too close it leaves behind stubbly hair that gets caught in the jeans and that's uneasy

• In that case I really don't have anything to say I guess just do whatever makes you feel comfortable

• Only thing that should be shaved is the armpits and groin area

0|0
    0|0
  • No be a proud man, be hairy πŸ˜‚ But it's a different story for woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep the hair, but if it's wayyyy too much then remove.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it's like super hairy then probably yes. but if it's just average, no. I like hairy men though lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer hairy men

0|1
    0|0
  • no, I would prefer they keep the hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like hair, but no hair down there

0|1
    0|0
  • Ah,,, there's no accounting for taste i think

0|1
    0|0
  • honeslty idc, it's up to them

0|1
    0|0
  • no no

0|1
    0|0
  • no, a guy that has a hairy legs and arms is manly

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I really care about that

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'd prefer that he just keep his hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 5

• might be the painless best bet?

0|0
    0|1
    • Thanks!! :)
      Hey, do you remove your body hair?

• Show All
    • I can't because level 1. You initate messages

• humm not that convo i was expecting to have... 😰😀

• I do not care about guys but I have been told by girls that they like a guy trimmed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hairy people are more intellectual... Science proved that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't shave your arms or chest, it turns you gay.

0|0
    0|1
    • Not even MY chest? See profile photo

• Show All
    • To be honest, yesπŸ˜… He's a good looking guy but some girls weren't into hairy men. I don't know why some of us feel this way.

• @Alpha_Soup I would say most of you girls dislike hairy Men

• I don't date man

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes