Do you prefer shaved legs thighs and arms on men?

Do you prefer a guy to shave his legs thigh and arms if it's bit too hairy than average , alongwith Shaved chest?

336

Most Helpful Girl

• Men having body hair is masculine trait and some women like that. I have been told that women including me don't necessarily enjoy excessively hairy backs. I don't think you should shave your legs because then your legs will look too feminine. Keep in mind that every time you shave your body hair, the new hair that comes back will be thicker and longer than the previous hair. All in all I think you're good.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How about somewhat hairy back , bit really very hairy chest stomach and also lots of legs thighs arms hair?

• You could get a hair trimmer. I think a lot of men do that.

• u said exactly what i wanted to hear

Most Helpful Guy

• I shave my legs every once in awhile just for fun and during the summer since its hot as hell and I have a lot of hair.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Girls seem to like shave hairless man?

• girls are sadly not a monolith or the borg. each one is different and likes different things. there seems to be a trend of guys having shaved things which is fine. some women like it some dont.

• I, however, shave for myself as I prefer having the extra weight off and it being cooler and not dying of heat. if you change your appearance based on the whims of women you will find yourself no longer yourself but someone else entirely