Should I give myself a tattoo?

my parents would NEVER let me get a tattoo. i was thinking about giving myself a stick and poke tattoo. is it easy to use? and how long do they last? i want a small tattoo not a big one lmaoo

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Give yourself a tattoo? Sounds like a good idea 😑 Listen, don't do it and wait until your a little older to decide. You'll realize maybe you didn't really want the tattoo after all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• they last forever if done properly (occasionally need touching up tho). my friend just gave me a snp not too long ago and I recently started another on my hand. if you choose to tattoo yourself please make sure you're very safe about it. purchase pre-sterilized tattoo needles (individually wrapped), actual tattooing ink, antibacterial soap, and then use a noncscented cream for aftercare. I use aquafore. use hand sanitizer while tattooing, keep everything clean, etc. make sure you read and watch many tutorials and practice as well. you can start out practicing on fruit and then on yourself without ink until you are comfortable/confident with your skill level. and aftercare!! also don't reuse or share needles 👍

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• you're only 15... i think you should wait a couple more years and make sure what ever design you choose is something you really want.

1|0
    0|1
  • start with a small pink one. if you still like it four or five years later then get more

1|0
    0|1
  • Nope I've seen the horrors of self tattoos on the internet and they all terrify me.

I say either get it done right or don't get it done at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • get a MEHENDI instead and dont do that silly thing with Ur body

0|0
    0|0
  • In a few years then yes

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Write down your tat ideas and where you want them. If you still want them when you're 18, then go for it.

1|3
    0|1
  • Dont do it you'll be at risk for infection just wait till you're 18 and sneak out to a good parlor (make sure its nice cause bad ones can give infections too)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • no you can get a serious infection even in jail they only tatt the hand between thumb and index because its least likey to get infected don't be stupid.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes