Should I give myself a tattoo?

my parents would NEVER let me get a tattoo. i was thinking about giving myself a stick and poke tattoo. is it easy to use? and how long do they last? i want a small tattoo not a big one lmaoo

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Give yourself a tattoo? Sounds like a good idea 😑 Listen, don't do it and wait until your a little older to decide. You'll realize maybe you didn't really want the tattoo after all.

Most Helpful Girl

• they last forever if done properly (occasionally need touching up tho). my friend just gave me a snp not too long ago and I recently started another on my hand. if you choose to tattoo yourself please make sure you're very safe about it. purchase pre-sterilized tattoo needles (individually wrapped), actual tattooing ink, antibacterial soap, and then use a noncscented cream for aftercare. I use aquafore. use hand sanitizer while tattooing, keep everything clean, etc. make sure you read and watch many tutorials and practice as well. you can start out practicing on fruit and then on yourself without ink until you are comfortable/confident with your skill level. and aftercare!! also don't reuse or share needles 👍