Ladies: Do you shave or wax down there?

So I shave my pubes. I use Eos shaving cream and add a little bit of conditioner to it and I use a sensitive skin razor. I find that it does the job and leaves me baby soft, however it grows back super fast and sometimes the unsightly hair bumps and razor rash make it not worth it. I considered getting it waxed, but it costs me $50 and it hurt like hell. I almost wanted to slap the esthetician. What works for you?
  • Waxing
    Vote A
  • Shaving
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much time on my hands so I tweeze them one by one.
    Yeah I hate shaving. It grows back like as you're shaving and it's itchy af and then there's the bumps you mentioned.
    If you're going to frequently invest $50 into waxing I'd recommend you look into laser hair removal. It's permanent, the results are flawless, it does hurt depending on the setting you have it on but it's no worse than waxing, and you save money in the long run.

0|1
    0|0
    • Laser... meh. I've heard it grows back if you don't go back once or twice a year. Not bad but too expensive.

• I've done it and so has my mom and it has never grown back for us. The only thing is that if you're planning on having a child soon it's probably best to wait until after because the hormones do cause the hair to grow back during pregnancy.
      Getting a Brazilian laser isn't too expensive if you put into consideration that you're going to be paying $50 every time you get a wax for the rest of your life

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• This girl just assumes that everyone does it, not every girl feels the need to get rid of their public hair

2|1
    3|0
    • Well apparently if you don't shave or wax simply not answer the question... by the way, most women get rid of their pubic hair for vanity and cleanliness.

• .. there's nothing dirty about having pubic hair? I understand some people do it for vanity but cleanliness has nothing to do with it if you clean your body like?

• Lol you're seriously finding a problem in what I'm saying? I do it for cleanliness reasons because I do sports. Happy now? Sorry but pubes and sweat aren't exactly the best smelling thing in the world and I'd rather spare my boyfriend. I swear... people find issues with absolutely everything!

• off please... dont shave dont wax trim them short

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going for laser removal once and for all

0|1
    0|0
  • I shave

0|0
    0|0
  • Pity you do it yourself... I do it for my girl..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i shave and I've never had any issues or complaints :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a Brazilian wax around every six weeks or so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Waxing

0|0
    0|0
  • I trim the hairs down there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both depending on how much lonely I can spare for waxing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaving is definitely cost effective, but of course, you need to do it more often. I've had waxing done before. it was super expensive, but lasted like 4 weeks. I'd be hesitant about doing waxing myself, as it can be harmful if not done properly.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would try Bikini Zone creme for razor bumps, it really helps!

Recommended myTakes