Ladies: Do you shave or wax down there?

So I shave my pubes. I use Eos shaving cream and add a little bit of conditioner to it and I use a sensitive skin razor. I find that it does the job and leaves me baby soft, however it grows back super fast and sometimes the unsightly hair bumps and razor rash make it not worth it. I considered getting it waxed, but it costs me $50 and it hurt like hell. I almost wanted to slap the esthetician. What works for you?
  • Waxing
  • Shaving

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much time on my hands so I tweeze them one by one.
    Yeah I hate shaving. It grows back like as you're shaving and it's itchy af and then there's the bumps you mentioned.
    If you're going to frequently invest $50 into waxing I'd recommend you look into laser hair removal. It's permanent, the results are flawless, it does hurt depending on the setting you have it on but it's no worse than waxing, and you save money in the long run.

• Laser... meh. I've heard it grows back if you don't go back once or twice a year. Not bad but too expensive.

• I've done it and so has my mom and it has never grown back for us. The only thing is that if you're planning on having a child soon it's probably best to wait until after because the hormones do cause the hair to grow back during pregnancy.
      Getting a Brazilian laser isn't too expensive if you put into consideration that you're going to be paying $50 every time you get a wax for the rest of your life