Do guy's care if a girl doesn't shave her legs?

And I know there's waxing and stuff so that qualifies too but I'm using shaving as the prime example since that's what I do. ^^

• ALWAYS BE CLEAN! completely smooth, I don't want any nasty hairs to show. (everyday two hours of shavin)
  • It's fine as long as it's just like a little bristly when I would rub my hand on it. (Every other/2 days)
  • I don't really care since I put her happiness and comfort first. I mean I don't want man legs though haha, so just grown out enough so I could only see it from like a foot away if I was looking. (Once a week/once every two weeks depending)
    Vote C
  • Just so long as her legs aren't hairer than mine, I don't mind.
    Vote D
  • I don't care whatsoever do what you want gurl
    Vote E
  • I prefer girls to have VERY hairy legs
    Vote F
  • Results~
    Vote G

36

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend didn't really maintain her legs, wear makeup, or try to make herself look nice (shower if its been more than 24 hours). I never said anything about it but it had a small role in why I dumped her after 3 years.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ya xD I don't really expect most guy's to be alright with a woman who doesn't shave whatsoever. But like for me, I get cut a lot when shaving, and those painful bumps, and it's takes like two hours and even then I miss spots not to mention like atm I'm having my menstrual cycle so I really don't feel like doing it... I'm just wondering if most guys are okay with the 3rd option cuz that's what I'm usually like even without a boyfriend. (^^ Which luckily they are lol)
      But yeah, if she put in zero effort to make you happy/comfortable, than she wasn't taking the relationship seriously. I mean it's not fair for a guy to expect girls to go waaaay outta their way, but it's also inconsiderate for a girl not to think of your feelings as well.

• I dealt with it because I liked her at the time but it definitely would have been nice if she had taken better care of her appearance. It was a turnoff. A good amount of guys won't make you do anything about it but I'm fairly sure they'd appreciate it if you shaved your legs every few days.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a female and I think it's better to shave. But hey do you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE