Which shirt should I get from fashion nova?

I like the poofy one but I don't think that's something I could wear to work. I work at Banana republic. I don't know tho I want something I could wear to work or around campus to school. Which shirt should I get from fashion nova?Which shirt should I get from fashion nova?Which shirt should I get from fashion nova?Which shirt should I get from fashion nova?
  • Which shirt should I get from fashion nova?Poofy
  • Which shirt should I get from fashion nova? Turin down

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Poofy I guess, but to me they don't look that great. They look impractical to wear. The second one looks like you threw on your boyfriend's shirt (sexy in an informal way, but not for fashionable wear).

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the poofy one looks good in general but I agree that it's not really professional or appropriate for work. The turin down one is actually kinda cute and you could definitely get more wear out of that one.