What is your opinion on men wearing makeup?

I don't think men and women should or shouldn't wear makeup. It should be up to the individual.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of men in the media already wear makeup and have a whole makeup team behind them in fact. It typically goes unnoticed, though. However, when they are making public appearances, doing a movie, a music video, performing, etc... They have on concealer, some foundation, some setting powder, and even lipstick sometimes.

However, like you said, it does depend on the individual. If you wanna wear makeup.. go for it!

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, yeah but I am too fking lazy to put it on so it won't be me.

• LMFAO! SAME! I have never worn makeup a day in my life... Thank goodness I have clear skin and never really felt the need to wear it.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• It's a turn off but not a deal breaker. I love seeing clear/smooth clean skin naturally. His face doesn't have to be evenly toned to have that look.

Honestly facial hair doesn't all the difference so if he wants makeup he should do facial hair instead... its longer lasting and when I touch it, it doesn't fade or rub off on my clothes or hands

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree, if it makes you feel better about your appearance or more comfortable with yourself then you should be able to wear it without judgement regardless of which gender you are. Saying that makeup is exclusive to one gender is like saying a certain haircut is lol in this day and age weather something was originally feminine or masculine doesn't really matter :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much the same as you. People should do what they want, I don't really care when it's something as minor as make up, y'know?

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't care, i once gave a guy makeup advice. I just like sharing my passions with other people and makeup is one of them

0|0
    0|0
  • very femme appearance on men as makeup is female attribute. i suppose applicable for submissive guys that play wife in same sex relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the makeup. Bearded dudes with a lipstick on are freaks imho

0|0
    0|0
  • I think men and women shouldn't wear makeup. We people aren't a paper or wall. But anyways, everbody is free to wear makeup. I have many friends who wear makeup. I love them <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think something like that makes someone less manly. You should always do what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm all for it. If guys want to wear it then go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Will make him feminine. Not my thing..

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO THANK YOU

1|0
    0|0
  • Legit don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for makeup on anyone