What is your opinion on men wearing makeup?

I don't think men and women should or shouldn't wear makeup. It should be up to the individual.

154

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of men in the media already wear makeup and have a whole makeup team behind them in fact. It typically goes unnoticed, though. However, when they are making public appearances, doing a movie, a music video, performing, etc... They have on concealer, some foundation, some setting powder, and even lipstick sometimes.

However, like you said, it does depend on the individual. If you wanna wear makeup.. go for it!

• Lol, yeah but I am too fking lazy to put it on so it won't be me.

• LMFAO! SAME! I have never worn makeup a day in my life... Thank goodness I have clear skin and never really felt the need to wear it.

Most Helpful Guy