BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?

I know they don't suit all girls, but what do you think about this haircut?
BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?
  • They look Hot!
    Vote A
  • They look terrible.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

What Girls Said 35

• I think it's really cute and I wish I could pull it off. I've actually asked my stylist to cut bangs for me and she always refuses cause I just don't have the face for it. Sadness. Are you thinking of getting your hair cut like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • they look cut but im sure they are feathered at the end for a softer line. i had bangs once.. it was weird cause there no other place to put the hair except your forehead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think hairstyle really depends on the shape of the face. If the two work together it can be great. otherwise, not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. It depends on the person's facial structure though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look really good on the girls in the pictures above. in my opinion, not everyone can pull that off and it usually looks good on oval/long/pointy face shape as it makes the face look less long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really love them I wish I could get them but my mom says it would look bad Bc I have wavy/curly hair

0|0
    0|0
  • They look really attractive on some prpple. Sadly, I don't think it will suit me. 😢😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't go well with blondes but a fair skinned brunette can look good in this hairstyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look very hot on some and make others look like they are too young for anything fun

0|1
    0|0
  • i love them i already have my haircut with blunt bangs and i feel gorgeous 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes