Has anyone ever tried the Kailijumei lipstick?

I had been looking at it for the last year and finally took the plunge and order one to see what it was like.

For anyone that doesn't know, Kailijumei do lipsticks that have small flowers inside them with gold flecks. I'll leave a link to the website below if anyone wants to check them out.

I got the Barbie Doll Powder lipstick and I'm in love with it 😍 The photo below is the one I ordered. All of their lipsticks swatch pink so the only decision to make is what colour flower you want in the lipstick. It cost me €13 (I think they are around $20 or $25) and it was cheap enough delivery considering it was being shipped from China.

Website: kailijumei. tictail. comHas anyone ever tried the Kailijumei lipstick?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats cool with the flower inside there!πŸ˜‚ How does it look on you? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No but I ordered one two days ago, now I'm waiting ahah.
    They look sooo pretty 😁

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Wow.. you asked on national lipstick day β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • NoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never kissed a girl who did

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Wow, would have thought from the look of it, that it might be expensive. But haven't heard of that brand before, I usually just use cheap ass lipsticks I order from China for ~1€.

1|0
    0|0
    • Are those €1 lipsticks any good?πŸ˜‚ I'd nearly look into them if they are!

• Show All
    • Oh, it deleted the whole link. πŸ™„ Well anyway, the seller I've been buying from is called goodluckybead.

• Perfect thank you so much!! I'll look into them 😊

• I have one. It's just smooth application, no gloss, not matte, just a normal, nice lipstick which is very undervalued nowadays. It has a lovely color.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup but I think they're really pretty. If I were to purchase these I doubt they'd look good on me as I have brown skin. I'd probably just buy them to collect.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one and it makes my lips slightly pinker but I wouldn't buy it again. Its nktbing special but it's really pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • I had. It moisturizes the lips, pretty, and the color can change according to the temperature of the lips.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool concept. But I don't really like the color payoff (not that I bought it) I tend to stick with nudes

0|0
    0|0
  • That's cheap for gold flakes. Never tried it &
    Don't feel especially compelled

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have one and it cost 2$ and it s really nice look and really nice colour

1|0
    0|0
  • just why? What's the point of lipstick if it's clear?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Pink comes in a variety of shades. The wrong one can make me look like a racist cartoon.

0|0
    0|0
    • Uh, right? Wrong lipstick makes me look like a stereotype of an Amsterdam prostitute.

• Pink is really a struggle lipstick color. It's less harsh in lip gloss.

• Omg! Looks so cool! 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I really want to get it someday!

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I really wanna try it

0|0
    0|0
  • not yet

0|0
    0|0