Has anyone ever tried the Kailijumei lipstick?

I had been looking at it for the last year and finally took the plunge and order one to see what it was like.

For anyone that doesn't know, Kailijumei do lipsticks that have small flowers inside them with gold flecks. I'll leave a link to the website below if anyone wants to check them out.

I got the Barbie Doll Powder lipstick and I'm in love with it 😍 The photo below is the one I ordered. All of their lipsticks swatch pink so the only decision to make is what colour flower you want in the lipstick. It cost me €13 (I think they are around $20 or $25) and it was cheap enough delivery considering it was being shipped from China.

Website: kailijumei. tictail. comHas anyone ever tried the Kailijumei lipstick?

184

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats cool with the flower inside there!πŸ˜‚ How does it look on you? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• No but I ordered one two days ago, now I'm waiting ahah.
    They look sooo pretty 😁