Sending a pic of my natural face?

Girls have you ever sent a pic to the guy you like of your morning face? Like a pic of when you just woke up? All natural. How did he react?

Guys have you ever left or ghosted a girl because her attractiveness decreased of that? Or were you amazed?

I feel insecure..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I say, personally I think that's shits hot. Because it shows a level of trust. But you can't do it with every guy. You gotta know he's into you first, mostly. Personally I think naturals fuckin hot. Because its the true version. But makeup is also an art form. Both can be beautiful from their own perspectives.

0|0
    0|0
    • it's not like I wear make up.. but morning face is different.. I'm kinda insecure to show him cuz I think he's out of my league and yes I trust him

• Show All
    • Oh no don't be sorry for me lol no need. But let me know what he says. I'll gladly help in anyway possible.

• Alright, I will but I might do it later.. after a few days, thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would I do that?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to kill him when he wakes up next to meπŸ˜‚

• Here's the thing. If he wakes up next to you, it means you slept together the night before, so he'll be pretty happy regardless of what you look like. He may even want morning sex :-).

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'd love it if chicks would do that! I would not ghost someone unless they were grotesque or something

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah everyone has seen my natural face because I stopped wearing makeup almost two years ago. I didn't get any bad reactions from people when I stopped wearing it but I hadn't worn much to begin with so it wasn't a big change. If you wear a lot of makeup I guarantee people can tell and they know you won't look the same without it so don't worry too much about shocking anyone. People know how makeup works. At least I'm pretty sure they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if I were to send one to a hypothetical crush/bf, he better not be surprised--everyone that I know has seen me bare faced/jacked up hair/messy eyebrows, aside from potential employers.

But to answer your question, I know that it can be difficult to show something to your s. o that is very intimate to you; your naked face. I suggest getting or making your own nice facial/skincare routine to look fresh faced, and if you don't feel quite right baring it all (although I highly recommend you practice/get used to it, not for boys, but for you!), apply some clear mascara, a very sheer, rosy lip tint (like rose bud salve or Vaseline's rosy lips--after a lip scrub!), and maybe very light concealer. Think Glossier instead of Mac.

But either way, I wish you the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! Right Out of the shower!! And in the morning!! 😯!! 😬😁!!

0|0
    0|0
    • how did he react

• He loves me more lol or so he said... I never believe him lol

• I'd believe it if he acts like it

• No, never.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes