Sending a pic of my natural face?

Girls have you ever sent a pic to the guy you like of your morning face? Like a pic of when you just woke up? All natural. How did he react?

Guys have you ever left or ghosted a girl because her attractiveness decreased of that? Or were you amazed?

I feel insecure..

52

Most Helpful Guy

• I say, personally I think that's shits hot. Because it shows a level of trust. But you can't do it with every guy. You gotta know he's into you first, mostly. Personally I think naturals fuckin hot. Because its the true version. But makeup is also an art form. Both can be beautiful from their own perspectives.

• it's not like I wear make up.. but morning face is different.. I'm kinda insecure to show him cuz I think he's out of my league and yes I trust him

• Oh no don't be sorry for me lol no need. But let me know what he says. I'll gladly help in anyway possible.

• Alright, I will but I might do it later.. after a few days, thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would I do that?

• I don't want to kill him when he wakes up next to meπŸ˜‚

• Here's the thing. If he wakes up next to you, it means you slept together the night before, so he'll be pretty happy regardless of what you look like. He may even want morning sex :-).