Why are guys making fun of hot girls when they dress feminine or wear high heels?

Are they even interested?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls because well, they're girls. I want them to dress and act feminine, and accentuate their femininity with makeup, heels, jewelry etc. Guys are just trash tbh and think its cool to shit talk a girl as if its gonna get him into her pants or something

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys usually don't make fun of hot girls, they usually lust over them and fall all over themselves to do whatever they can to please them.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Do guys really make fun of girls who wear high heels or dress feminine? I don't think so. I think it's quite funny to see a girl walking with heels on that are clearly too long or uncomfortable though.

0|0
    0|0
  • most men love a woman that dresses feminine. I think you have to provide more context. maybe they just didn't know how to react

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I like to know I am with a woman. Cute, trendy hairstyle. Skirt or dress. Heels. Tastefully applied makeup. Accessories to compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • No guy makes fun of hot girls, especially if they dress feminine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if you overdo it to the point you look Ike you're trying too hard. It's kinda funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just can't get the girls, that's why they go into the "I didn't like her anyway" mode

0|0
    0|0
  • Define "dress feminine". <-- I suspect the real answer to your question lies right here.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I have never seen or heard of men making fun of women who dress feminine. Quite the opposite, most men I know love when women dress up and wear more feminine looking clothes and wear heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • guys like when I wear heels and dress feminine like a skirt and a nice top. most guys do anyway inc my boyfriend

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes