How can I get my thick hair grow back?

1,5 years ago I used to have extremely thick and a lot of hair on my head, but now it's less, seems way thinner and it's frizzy. How can I get my thick hair grow back?
Some details:
1. It's probably not genetics because my family (both father and mother side) are known for thick beautiful hair.

2. I became extremely stressed in the past 1,5 years and I am still stressed

3. I started eating extremely unhealthy in the past 1,5 years

4. I used a blow-dryer every day for the past 1,5 years

Now I take Vitamin B supplements, Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins and I use Mane 'N Tale shampoo for 1 month now. I really want my thick hair back guys, will it grow back?

11